Conor McGregor UFC 202 Media Day Q&A

From Ido Portal to the choice of glasses, I feel like I'm watching a man disintegrate.

Why would i try doing the same? I dont have inherent respect for making lots of money or being good at marketing, it means nothing to me.

That's all MMA is now a days though. He's doing a pretty damn good job of it. Plus bringing more eyes to the sport.

It's funny that in previous fights these guys (Kavanagh and Conor) said they were changing the game, changing the way fighters trained, next level shit, flow sparring instead of heavy contact etc.

But for this camp their "revolutionary" structured approach is basically the way that everyone else has been training for years. They've got a schedule and they keep to it. And now they have these things called "rest days". Fuckin LOL. And Conor is also doing lots of heavy sparring.

Sweet, thanx for the cliffs!

Lol at the Nate Diaz homer simpson comparisons. And when he went off on the wwe guys was hilarious. I agree with him tho the old skool guys are legends. These new guys not so much.

<20>

like him or not you can`t deny his intelligence.

What do you say?

He`s a loud mouth average fighter who talked his way into stardom and money?

Well then why aren`t more fighters making Mcgregor money?

He sounded like his head is in right place tho. A good sign. Conor's got this!

After all the bullshit being thrown around of fighters weighing at an x amount of weight, I would hope ufc actually had the balls to make fight night weight known.

After all the bullshit being thrown around of fighters weighing at an x amount of weight, I would hope ufc actually had the balls to make fight night weight known.
Does anyone even know why they don't do it? It's one of the most interesting statistics in boxing, they could literally do away with the "official" weights because they don't matter.

I agree that it sounds like he isn't interested in the Aldo fight right now.

If he wins, I think he'll fight either Alvarez to retry on the 2-weight champion accomplishment, OR he'll fight GSP in a megafight.

If he loses, then I see no other option but Aldo.

Will add cliffs for the deaf community. Enjoy.

- Nate is more than a welterweight, 200lbs.
- This time structure will be the true key to success
- Goes in on John Cena, Floyd

"I've got them all wrapped up on my little finger," McGregor said. "The boxing game, the MMA game. Now I've got those wrestling dweebs in here as well. I've got the whole sh*t locked up."

-
Was over trained for the first Nate fight.
- Is fresh and under weight this time.
- Camp has been phenomenal.
- The UFC built his gym in Vegas
- Wants a fight in Ireland
- Believes he's a much better fighter than Nate all around.
- Believes he's a strong reason for the UFC's price tag of 4 billion.
- Seems positive to a union in the future, focusing on himself right now.

"Like I said, no disrespect to the dons of the game, the McMahons," McGregor said. "[WWE CEO Vince McMahon] is a f*cking legend. They wrote Vinny off a few years ago when he dropped from the billions and then he rose back up and now he's back in the billionaire club. What he's been able to do with that bunch of dweebs he has over there at the moment has been phenomenal and I respect him for that. And then of course the OGs of the game, The Rock, Stone Cold, they're cool mother f*ckers. Even Ric Flair is a cool mother f*cker."

"Everyone is looking for rules, weight, looking for cherry picking opponents. I'm up here facing a man that got a win over me and 20lbs on me. That's who I am."

"Tune in August 20 to see the real me"

On GSP: "Lets see what happens. Lets see the dotted line signed. Lets see fights take place. Right now I don't think anybody is on my level. I'm having a hard time deciding who's next after Nate."

On RDA: "The shots I hit Nate with in the first 8-9 minutes of that contest would've KO'd Dos Anjos. I still envision possibly three belts on my shoulder."

Same old tired rubbish from the poor man's Chael.

McG seems to think he is the MMA Mayweather, but after Diaz breaks him again, he will be recognized as the MMA Broner.

Why would you look at something objectively? Are you serious?
Yes i am serious. Now tell me why i have to look at it objectively, and how you can even look at a subjective personality that way. I look forward to not getting a response.

“Who cares about weight?” he asked. “Weight doesn’t matter to me. As long as there’s an opponent and a date, we’ll fight.”

"Nate is more than a welterweight, 200lbs"

This guy is a walking contradiction.

“Who cares about weight?” he asked. “Weight doesn’t matter to me. As long as there’s an opponent and a date, we’ll fight.”

"Nate is more than a welterweight, 200lbs"

This guy is a walking contradiction.
How is that a contradiction? A reporter said Nate isn't a welterweight, Conor corrected him (whether he's right or wrong doesn't matter in this context), that's that.

If he cared about the fact that Nate is heavier than him, he wouldn't have agreed to a rematch at WW.

I mean, he's literally fighting Nate in a week. 0 contradiction.

Back