International Conor McGregor tweets, deletes personal attack on Khabib Nurmagomedov's wife

If Conor and Khabib start WW3 how many PPVs will the rematch do? 1,000,000,000+ since the fate of the world will hang in the balance? Or 0 since the nukes will kill us all before the fight happens?

Snapchat filter
tUEZvsV.gif

I don't have a lot of respect for trash talking to get a prize fight.
If Conor really has beef with him then he should go over to whatever Muslim nation this guy lives and pound on him on the street. Bring the Irish Mob for all I care. But if you are trying to get a fight for money then keep the personal attacks out of it.

I don't have a lot of respect for trash talking to get a prize fight.
If Conor really has beef with him then he should go over to whatever Muslim nation this guy lives and pound on him on the street. Bring the Irish Mob for all I care. But if you are trying to get a fight for money then keep the personal attacks out of it.

Some trash-talk is no biggie. It's bringing someone's family into it that's scummy.

If Conor and Khabib start WW3 how many PPVs will the rematch do? 1,000,000,000+ since the fate of the world will hang in the balance? Or 0 since the nukes will kill us all before the fight happens?

Conman is Irish. I don´t think potato cannons are going to end the world brah

Conner McGregor reminds me of that gifted brat Boxer Prince Naseem.

yea it's pretty fucked up liked I said...

more puzzling that "woke" leftists type defend this shit under the guise of "derp derp, it's their culture derp derp".
Except it's not fucked up. We are able to criticize beliefs and religions as they are no more than thoughts and ideas. Ideas, thoughts, practices are always fair game.

1) I'll admit to chuckling at that

2) it's the lowest of low to go after a man's family, especially his wife, in trash talk

But we all knew Connor was a rather scummy human being. He doesn't deserve to get paid to bitch out in a fight once the grappling begins again.

Anything ConDerp says is beyond pathetic because of how much of a SCUMMY little shit that he is.

Also...ConDerp should tend to his own BROKEN sham of a family rather than being a cringe lord.

I'm a Conor fan but that is just way out of line. You should keep the attacks on your opponent - leave family, religion, etc out of it.

It was a funny comment. Too bad he took it down.

Back