International Conor McGregor tweets, deletes personal attack on Khabib Nurmagomedov's wife

Honestly, I think it is the lack of eyeholes that makes it so striking.

I would actually like someone to explain that. Perhaps it does have some local custom behind it. At first glance though, it seems like it is saying a niqab doesn't go far enough, I'm even more conservative then that. No eyeholes for you.

conor-mcgregor-deleted-tweet-khabib-wife.jpg

I'm not sure this is a attack on his wife.

I would more call it a attack on his and his wife's religion, and culture.

yea it's pretty fucked up liked I said...

more puzzling that "woke" leftists type defend this shit under the guise of "derp derp, it's their culture derp derp".

Both of these idiots should shut the hell up and fight the REAL AMERICAN
Tony-Ferguson.jpg

But seriously Conor, take a tune up fight and keep the wife/kids out of it

What's up with that picture though? Does it look weirdly colored for anyone?
And photoshopped too. Anyway, I heard that's not his wife either but who knows for sure?

I laughed at towel wife but if you're tweeting that then grow bigger balls and don't delete minutes later.

I'm not sure this is a attack on his wife.

I would more call it a attack on his and his wife's religion, and culture.
I understand how you came to this conclusion. However, McGregor's words were a very insidious and in depth insult heinously directed against Khabib's wife in the most personal attack possible.

In 2018 Khabib stated that wives should "all the time, finish your husband.” In the context of his statements Khabib seemingly implied that a primary duty of wives was to provide sexual gratification to their husbands.

At the same time, in MMA referring to a fighter as a towel or blanket often implies a style that is not entertaining and, at times, boring. Moreover, fighting styles referred to as a towel or blanket rarely result in finishes.

Considering this, it is clear that McGregor was attempting to insinuate that Khabib's wife is unable to successfully complete her marital duty as specified by Khabib himself. This Tweet, in my estimation, constitute one of the most mean-spirited messages McGregor has ever produced.

I have my own opinions on how disgusting most religions treat women, especially Islam, but this is low hanging fruit and kind of a weak jab by Conor. Go after the guy you wanna fight, not his family. Even worse when it's a guy who already whooped you convincingly.
Maybe it gets Khabib to fight mad but next time he'll try to rip Conor's head clean off.

900.jpg

Fortune-teller.png

I see in McGregor future...

That's a fucked up custom.

I mean that wasn't a transparent veil. Could she even see?

Fuck being demeaning, that seems like a safety hazard.
She probably could see through it since it was so close to her eyes.

Imagine getting beat up and choked out by a guy, and then going on Twitter to talk about his wife. That's just old school textbook pathetic behavior for a man.
He probably thinks he has a chance in the rematch since he had a good third round. Watching the fight it just looked like Khabib took a round off and let Conor tire out. Hopefully the rematch it made for November.

I love Connors shit talk. His shit talk to Nate Diaz was pretty legendary, however, to beat Khabib you have to keep the fight standing and probably KO him on the feet. Connor let that slow handed goof wobble him on the feet last time and you can't let that happen or you have no chance.

I'd say Khabib beats Connor 8 out of 10 times. Not a good callout imo.
It's probably his biggest payday aside from Mayweather.

It was a gold tweet but comes off as pathetic when you know the context behind it i.e. Khabib completely destroyed Conor in the cage and this is his only way of getting any kind of revenge.

Back