International Conor McGregor tweets, deletes personal attack on Khabib Nurmagomedov's wife

Imagine getting beat up and choked out by a guy, and then going on Twitter to talk about his wife. That's just old school textbook pathetic behavior for a man.

I mean, it's just a more opaque wedding veil. I'm sure the customs are related. And it's common Muslim tradition for women to cover their hair and necks as a show of piety. It's nothing to brag to your feminist friends about, but it doesn't quite raise to the level of, say, a niqab or burka, which I just learned (praise Wikipedia!) is actually not a Muslim custom:

The burqa and other types of face veils have been attested since pre-Islamic times, in particular among Pashtun and Arab women. Face veiling has not been regarded as a religious requirement by most Islamic scholars, past or present. However, some scholars, especially those belonging to the Salafi movement, view it as obligatory for women in the presence of non-related males.

Today, the niqab is most often worn in its region of origin: the Arab countries of the Arabian PeninsulaSaudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates. However, even in these countries, the niqab is neither a universal cultural custom nor is it culturally compulsory. In other parts of the Muslim world outside of the Arabian Peninsula, where the niqab has slowly spread to a much smaller extent, it is regarded warily by Sunni and non-Sunni Muslims alike "as a symbol of encroaching fundamentalism."[3] Nevertheless, the niqab is worn by a small minority of Muslims in not only Muslim-majority regions such as Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Palestinian territories, and Southern Iran, but also among a minority of Muslims in regions where Muslims are themselves a minority, like India and Europe.

lol

Honestly, I think it is the lack of eyeholes that makes it so striking.

I would actually like someone to explain that. Perhaps it does have some local custom behind it. At first glance though, it seems like it is saying a niqab doesn't go far enough, I'm even more conservative then that. No eyeholes for you.

That's because his tweet was wrong. She's actually a towel rack.

Imagine getting beat up and choked out by a guy, and then going on Twitter to talk about his wife. That's just old school textbook pathetic behavior for a man.

Lol as if innocent pure Khabih has been staying quiet and humble. You know this was a response to that jealous wife comment right?

I have my own opinions on how disgusting most religions treat women, especially Islam, but this is low hanging fruit and kind of a weak jab by Conor. Go after the guy you wanna fight, not his family. Even worse when it's a guy who already whooped you convincingly.
I guess treating women like objects to be used and exploited and weaponized like we do is much better

I mean....if that's how she was required to be in public at all times, then it would kind of be appropriate.

But in actuality it looks like that was just a wedding veil/garment of some sort, since this is how she otherwise goes out:
(EDIT)
Khabib_Nurmagomedov_wife-1.jpg
What's up with that picture though? Does it look weirdly colored for anyone?

Conor McGregor seems very knowledgeable and fashion conscious.

If Conor insists that Khabib's wife was wearing a towel and not a ceremonial garment than I will accept his expert testimony.
1728758_Blue

Conor McGregor tweets, deletes personal attack on Khabib Nurmagomedov's wife

Conor McGregor might be retired, but he’s not done calling for a rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

He’s willing to go low to get it, too.

On Tuesday night, McGregor (21-4 MMA, 9-2 UFC) took aim once again at Nurmagomedov (27-0 MMA, 11-0 UFC), imploring the UFC lightweight champion not to be scared of running back their UFC 229 title fight won by Nurmagomedov via fourth-round submission.

“Don’t be scared of the rematch you little scurrying rat,” McGregor tweeted. “You will do what you are told like you always do.”

Prior to that message, McGregor got personal, tweeting two photos from Nurmagomedov’s wedding day, accompanied by a personal attack on his wife.

“Your wife is a towel mate,” McGregor said.

The tweet was up for roughly 15 minutes before McGregor deleted it, though MMA Junkie captured a screen grab.

conor-mcgregor-deleted-tweet-khabib-wife.jpg

(via @TheNotoriousMMA on Twitter)

Nurmagomedov and his wife, whose name remains a mystery, have two children together – a son and a daughter. His wife rarely has been seen in public. McGregor has a son and daughter with his girlfriend, Dee Devlin.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/conor...sonal-attack-on-khabib-nurmagomedovs-wife/amp

I just figured I would create this thread here, before one got moved here.

Lol, Connor. "Your wife is a towel." Is fucking hilarious.

What do you guys think, is this out of bounds?

I feel like there are allot of people on the right that want the left to say stuff like this.

Is Connor the SJW we need, fighting for women's rights?

Discuss.......
I love Connors shit talk. His shit talk to Nate Diaz was pretty legendary, however, to beat Khabib you have to keep the fight standing and probably KO him on the feet. Connor let that slow handed goof wobble him on the feet last time and you can't let that happen or you have no chance.

I'd say Khabib beats Connor 8 out of 10 times. Not a good callout imo.

Last edited:
I guess treating women like objects to be used and exploited and weaponized like we do is much better

I mean that would be a legit point if they didn't also do those things.

Ninja edit: We stopped treating women as 2nd class citizens legally. We should probably get some credit for that. It is far more enlightened to treat all with equal rights under the law. We are superior.

That's a fucked up custom.

I mean that wasn't a transparent veil. Could she even see?

Fuck being demeaning, that seems like a safety hazard.
it is a completely fucked up custom and shame on us in the West for legitimising it.

it is born in repression and of control. Man's insecurity and need to control women's sexuality. Just as female circumcision was.

I don't GAF if women (the victims) become acclimated to it over time in generational stockholm syndrome, and they 'choose' it once adults. Most have no choice as kids or adults.

This has been one of the biggest failings of the left IMO. It's a reprehensible tradition of repression and control of women by men, and the Left not only not giving a voice to those who do not have one here, in women, but also providing rationale and duck and cover for the repressor is shameful. All under the 'different culture, hard to judge' rationalization and cultural elitism of lower expectations for 'others'.

Connor gonna get himself aloha snackbar'd with comments like that...

1) I'll admit to chuckling at that

2) it's the lowest of low to go after a man's family, especially his wife, in trash talk

But we all knew Connor was a rather scummy human being. He doesn't deserve to get paid to bitch out in a fight once the grappling begins again.

Back