Media Conor McGregor training kicks

Don't talk about bias when you're the person who thought McGregor was in the right for punching that old man.

I've seen people get hit for far less....it's never really appropriate to hit someone, unless defending yourself...but I can understand it. all conor did was offer the dude a free drink and the guy totally disrespected him. if that was some mafia guy, he'd be dead and buried. us italians don't like being disrespected.

I've seen people get hit for far less....it's never really appropriate to hit someone, unless defending yourself...but I can understand it. all conor did was offer the dude a free drink and the guy totally disrespected him. if that was some mafia guy, he'd be dead and buried. us italians don't like being disrespected.
Except the article that claimed the old man "disrespected" McGregor has no source whatsoever. You're trying to justify an unprovoked assault of an old man over unsubstantiated information simply because of how much you worship McGregor.

Again, don't try to ever lecture anyone on a lack of objectivity.

"if that was some mafia guy"
"us italians (is that U.S Italians?) don't like being disrespected"

So Italians should kill people for disrespect?
Or only Mafia. Is Conor Mafia?
Conor disrespected the man. Should the old man hire a mafia hitman (or just any U.S Italian) to kill Conor?

See now YOU need to get a grip on reality mate.

Trying to the next Denis Siver. King of spinning back kick in UFC

XHl2XjE.gif

kxGvmbQ.gif

Conors kicks mostly score points and make openings really. Don't expect Cro Cop KO's from Conor lol.

Lol really?

Mafia guys go around whacking old guys for being a little disrespectful?

Conor is lucky he didn't do that where I live, or he might end up like eamon magee

Paramilitaries don't like their old being bullied by drug using thugs

They don't get killed, but punishment beating and shot behind knee caps very common

Lol really?

Mafia guys go around whacking old guys for being a little disrespectful?

Conor is lucky he didn't do that where I live, or he might end up like eamon magee

Paramilitaries don't like their old being bullied by drug using thugs

They don't get killed, but punishment beating and shot behind knee caps very common

if you talked shit to a mafia guy, they would beat you with a freaken pipe...leave you half dead....they'd wait for you to come home some night. of course conor should have just laughed it off and forget about it.

"if that was some mafia guy"
"us italians (is that U.S Italians?) don't like being disrespected"

So Italians should kill people for disrespect?
Or only Mafia. Is Conor Mafia?
Conor disrespected the man. Should the old man hire a mafia hitman (or just any U.S Italian) to kill Conor?

See now YOU need to get a grip on reality mate.

you turn a simple statement, into a huge deal..haha....when someone offers you a free drink and then that person disrespects you. which is what that guy did, by telling conor he would never drink his shit. all that guy had to do, was so no thank you...but no...he had to get mouthy....I still maintained, he got what he deserved.

He’s always trained kicks. They’re just not very good.

you turn a simple statement, into a huge deal..haha....when someone offers you a free drink and then that person disrespects you. which is what that guy did, by telling conor he would never drink his shit. all that guy had to do, was so no thank you...but no...he had to get mouthy....I still maintained, he got what he deserved.
You should release a drink and call it
"Dormi con il pesce"

Emotional reactions to Conor are expected. I think the guy is an absolute tool but I will always watch him fight. He is elite in MMA. His timing is phenomenal. His understanding of range is amazing. Even though he can be backed up through fatigue, as you said, he can take a shot too.
Khabib doesn't respect timing which is why his pressure is non stop and he dominated Conor but that does not detract from Conor's ability.

khabib is a master at distance control. he knows when to pressure and give the opponent no space and he knows when to awkwardly move away. khabib might not have better timing than some.......his distance control and supreme reflexes make it for his opponents hard to read/time

if you talked shit to a mafia guy, they would beat you with a freaken pipe...leave you half dead....they'd wait for you to come home some night. of course conor should have just laughed it off and forget about it.

Conor isn't a mafia guy

Cool. But you mean tma style snap kick.

Right?

No.

More stab than snap.
Conor told me to throw it like my foot was a knife.
Upward angle and then in your stomach and out your back!

Like a Tyson body shot.
Mike Tyson told me to always throw body shots at an upward angle.

Ive been trained by the best fellas.

Ali taught me footwork. He told me to never pull...always push.

I wont even get into what Bas and Segal taught me...yall aint ready.

Is he losing his hair, or is that a choice? Looks bad..

No.

More stab than snap.
Conor told me to throw it like my foot was a knife.
Upward angle and then in your stomach and out your back!

Like a Tyson body shot.
Mike Tyson told me to always throw body shots at an upward angle.

Ive been trained by the best fellas.

Ali taught me footwork. He told me to never pull...always push.

I wont even get into what Bas and Segal taught me...yall aint ready.

<LikeReally5>

Back