Media Conor McGregor to hold press conference Thursday in Moscow

Imagine being so psychologically broken that this is what you’ve become

poor little lad.
It’s ok Conor. You still have some fans somewhere.
what does this mean he's become???

h
Don't even care. Conman will just give up his neck first chance he gets, take the check and "retire" to a bar again.
he gave up his neck twice in the last 9 years, against 2 great grapplers....

Conor in entering that crazy stalker ex girlfriend territory. Dude is desperate at this point.

How can one obtain a visa if one has done what he has done and is under case for rape?
That's amazing. The law truly is not the same for everyone, obviously.

Gotta respect someone for going to another ones country? Really? Nope

promoting his shitty whiskey. no one cares.

please stfu you care. We all care.
And only a coward will deny this. Are you as much of a coward as conor?

if not, then you’re able to admit I’m speaking truth.

what’s it gonna be boyo?

How can one obtain a visa if one has done what he has done and is under case for rape?
That's amazing. The law truly is not the same for everyone, obviously.
He’s got a picture with Putin, that’s a carte blanche

true, anyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY believe ALL WOMEN is a rapist, right?
Like a I said to the other dolt. He has assaulted 4 different times on camera and clearly has a rage issue. He punched a dude for turning down a shot, I wouldn’t put it beyond him act the same towards a women saying no. He clearly acts entitled and turns into a baby when he don get his way.

Like a I said to the other dolt. He has assaulted 4 different times on camera and clearly has a rage issue. He punched a dude for turning down a shot, I wouldn’t put it beyond him act the same towards a women saying no. He clearly acts entitled and turns into a baby when he don get his way.

you understand the entire basis of our justice system is that each individual circumstance has to be treated seperately right?

Otherwise if you made mistakes at one point in your life we could imprison you literally forever over it, just saying "but you did it before!"

also punching a guy and raping a woman are completely fucking different.

please stfu you care. We all care.
And only a coward will deny this. Are you as much of a coward as conor?

if not, then you’re able to admit I’m speaking truth.

what’s it gonna be boyo?
Dafuq is wrong with you, if you care for his whiskey you’re a fuckin moron.

If this is an attempt to force Khabib into a rematch..

giphy.gif

It probably has nothing to do with Khabib...he's probably launching a cheap Vodka, or announcing an exhibition boxing match with Ivan Drago.

conor-mcgregor-ivan-drago.jpg

Hopefully he publicly addresses the sexual assault allegations. Being silent about it makes him look guilty.

I know if I were a celebrity and accused of such things, I'd get ahead of it and publicly deny it immediatly.

no, that never ends well. See Kevin Spacey, R Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK, Michael Jackson, god there’s so many sex predators out there

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/conor-mcgregor-press-conference-moscow-announced

Conor McGregor is heading to arch-rival Khabib Nurmagomedov’s home country.

After posting a picture on Twitter of himself obtaining a Russian visa last week, “The Notorious” will be holding a press conference this Thursday in Moscow. The event will be organized by online sports betting site “Parimatch,” of which McGregor is a brand ambassador.

“McGregor will meet with reporters on October 24. This is the first such event involving McGregor in Russia,” a press release announcing the event stated, via McGregor’s website The Mac Life.

“Perhaps he will make statements about his imminent return to the octagon,” it continued.

Gotta respect Conor for stepping in his enemy's turf

Drama queen. Just use twitter like always yo beg. No need for all of this extra stuff.

It probably has nothing to do with Khabib...he's probably launching a cheap Vodka, or announcing an exhibition boxing match with Ivan Drago.

conor-mcgregor-ivan-drago.jpg
The Apollo Creed fight was only meant to be an exhibition match. Maybe not the best idea.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/conor-mcgregor-press-conference-moscow-announced

Conor McGregor is heading to arch-rival Khabib Nurmagomedov’s home country.

After posting a picture on Twitter of himself obtaining a Russian visa last week, “The Notorious” will be holding a press conference this Thursday in Moscow. The event will be organized by online sports betting site “Parimatch,” of which McGregor is a brand ambassador.

“McGregor will meet with reporters on October 24. This is the first such event involving McGregor in Russia,” a press release announcing the event stated, via McGregor’s website The Mac Life.

“Perhaps he will make statements about his imminent return to the octagon,” it continued.

Gotta respect Conor for stepping in his enemy's turf

Guess he really wants to control media questions.

no, that never ends well. See Kevin Spacey, R Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK, Michael Jackson, god there’s so many sex predators out there
IF he's innocent. If he's guilty, he's guilty no matter what he says or does.

If I were accused of something like that and didn't do it I would let people know immediately that the accusations are bullshit. The fact that he hasn't said a word makes me feel like he did that horrible shit.

Back