Media Conor McGregor to hold press conference Thursday in Moscow

he's going there primarily to promote his average whiskey to russians. good luck with that.

Good chance to round up any Russians that support him and execute them for being traitors.

Don't even care. Conman will just give up his neck first chance he gets, take the check and "retire" to a bar again.

You sound like a rapist yourself.

cause I don't take a chicks word for it? haha you can't trust anything women say nowadays...Like conor would actually need to rape any chick for sex. haha it's laughable...he can pretty much get any chick he wants.. this is just an obvious ploy to get money from him.

If he was happy he wouldn't be out commiting violent crimes every week and getting so butt blasted about everything. Say what you want about his lifestyle but he does not seem like a happy man, like many celebrities, who peak young and then go downhill with drugs and fading relevancy.

Your post lacks perspective and chases false ideals.

I think saying his going downward cause he likes to party, is a huge exxageration...he does seem to be a bit high strung...but nothing big...smacking some goof in a bar, is not a huge deal...and women will be women...haha....trying to get a rich mans money is not a new thing...

It's telling that you ascribe materialism and the most shallow definition of wealth to wellness and success.
He's by no means on the poverty line but I'd be surprised if you weren't a tiny bit concerned for his mental state these days.

well, we only hear about the times he has run ins at clubs...but what about the other times..when he's home with his family and 2 kids..or at the gym...i'm sure when he goes out, he has fun...he's a young irish guy, rich irish guy...he likes to have fun. I don't take any stock into what chicks say...they want his money...he does need to calm things down a tad...that I know...

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/conor-mcgregor-press-conference-moscow-announced

Conor McGregor is heading to arch-rival Khabib Nurmagomedov’s home country.

After posting a picture on Twitter of himself obtaining a Russian visa last week, “The Notorious” will be holding a press conference this Thursday in Moscow. The event will be organized by online sports betting site “Parimatch,” of which McGregor is a brand ambassador.

“McGregor will meet with reporters on October 24. This is the first such event involving McGregor in Russia,” a press release announcing the event stated, via McGregor’s website The Mac Life.

“Perhaps he will make statements about his imminent return to the octagon,” it continued.

Gotta respect Conor for stepping in his enemy's turf

Are you kidding me?
Respect for vacationing, doing a speech, and having Pirozhki, Borscht, & Beef Stroganoff for lunch???
Seriously, get off Conor's nuts already.

hahahaha....most sherdoggers live better? yes, most here are driving around in million dollar cars...out clubbing every night...live in mansions...sure thing buddy boy...the hate you guys have for this guy, is just comical...pure comedy...keep it up guys, I need a good laugh....

Only negative, is we don't have "women" making up stories to try and cash in...making false claims of rape...but, conor most likely doesn't lose an ounce of sleep over it...any decent defense lawyer would obliterate any case some whore hanger on chick can bring...lets remember, only in america does the metoo movement exist....Ireland men laugh at that...as they should...
I was being sarcastic. Calling him a self made millionaire was my hint but it wasn't that obvious. My bad.

he isn't even relevant anymore... and he's retired making his cheep hooch
will anybody even show to this thing? well besides this guy....
NINTCHDBPICT000423035519.jpg

cause I don't take a chicks word for it? haha you can't trust anything women say nowadays...Like conor would actually need to rape any chick for sex. haha it's laughable...he can pretty much get any chick he wants.. this is just an obvious ploy to get money from him.
being a celebrity and being rich, doesn't always mean you can get any woman you want. Look at some of the celebs that have been convicted of rape recently. You ever see a broke ass ugly mother fucker with a hot ass chick? it happens a lot. yeah, could be a plot to get money from him, but twice? hopefully he didn't do anything. for her sake. but i said before if she's full of shit, she should be prosecuted.

He should fight Justin Gaejthe. I think this would be a very interesting fight and the build up would be amazing. McGregor still manages to stay in the headlines even after not fighting all these years. It just goes to show you how hungry the UFC is for some new superstars.

I bet they highly regret allowing him to go fight Floyd. They should've let their cash cow grow more. The Floyd fight would've been there anytime they wanted it, but in typical UFC fashion they lead their cash cow out to slaughter before he gets fat. They really should've milked him more in my humble opinion.

Referring to them as chicks would be one reason why. We have seen him assault ppl on film for times now, so he does have a violent side. He sucker punched someone sitting down for not wanting to try his whiskey. It’s not out of any realm of possibility a women telling him no would set him off. Not everyone is turned on by the guy and his high school antics like you are, some of us are actually adults.

well, we only hear about the times he has run ins at clubs...but what about the other times..when he's home with his family and 2 kids..or at the gym...i'm sure when he goes out, he has fun...he's a young irish guy, rich irish guy...he likes to have fun. I don't take any stock into what chicks say...they want his money...he does need to calm things down a tad...that I know...
You sound like a big tool bro.

Referring to them as chicks would be one reason why. We have seen him assault ppl on film for times now, so he does have a violent side. He sucker punched someone sitting down for not wanting to try his whiskey. It’s not out of any realm of possibility a women telling him no would set him off. Not everyone is turned on by the guy and his high school antics like you are, some of us are actually adults.

true, anyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY believe ALL WOMEN is a rapist, right?

Lmao, watch it's just some sort of press conference to promote Proper 12.

He should fight Justin Gaejthe. I think this would be a very interesting fight and the build up would be amazing. McGregor still manages to stay in the headlines even after not fighting all these years. It just goes to show you how hungry the UFC is for some new superstars.

I bet they highly regret allowing him to go fight Floyd. They should've let their cash cow grow more. The Floyd fight would've been there anytime they wanted it, but in typical UFC fashion they lead their cash cow out to slaughter before he gets fat. They really should've milked him more in my humble opinion.

that fight would be amazing...but, not sure if conor will take it...I think he can win..if he's as he was before...

If this is an attempt to force Khabib into a rematch..

giphy.gif

Back