Media Conor McGregor to hold press conference Thursday in Moscow

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/conor-mcgregor-press-conference-moscow-announced

Conor McGregor is heading to arch-rival Khabib Nurmagomedov’s home country.

After posting a picture on Twitter of himself obtaining a Russian visa last week, “The Notorious” will be holding a press conference this Thursday in Moscow. The event will be organized by online sports betting site “Parimatch,” of which McGregor is a brand ambassador.

“McGregor will meet with reporters on October 24. This is the first such event involving McGregor in Russia,” a press release announcing the event stated, via McGregor’s website The Mac Life.

“Perhaps he will make statements about his imminent return to the octagon,” it continued.

Gotta respect Conor for stepping in his enemy's turf

Meh.
Moscow is to Dagestan what London is to Crumlin.

He's going to beg for the Khabib fight and shill proper 12, it's already been confirmed.

Neither attempts will be particularly effective.

upload_2019-10-20_0-52-30-jpeg.663753

Last edited:
Imagine being so psychologically broken that this is what you’ve become

poor little lad.
It’s ok Conor. You still have some fans somewhere.

MY FOOT WAS A BALOON.. I'MMA KNOCK HIM OUT INSIDE 1 ROUND
MARK ME WORDS MATES

He's only going their to promote his whiskey. Nothing more.

Sounds like this is a direct response to getting told he is no longer calling the shots.

At this point, most people on Sherdog live better than this self-made millionaire loser.

Hopefully he publicly addresses the sexual assault allegations. Being silent about it makes him look guilty.

I know if I were a celebrity and accused of such things, I'd get ahead of it and publicly deny it immediatly.

Arm yourselves all you Russian Devushka's

41JMnnAM5CL._SX355_.jpg

Imagine being so psychologically broken that this is what you’ve become

poor little lad.
It’s ok Conor. You still have some fans somewhere.
So psychologically broken that he continues to make business deals, which is what this is. What are you talking about?

Probably promoting his cheap whiskey in VODKA COUNTRY.

good luck with that and hyping a nonexistent fight with khabib.

What is he really going to say?

“I want to fight Khabib or Frankie”

No shit.

Back