Conor McGregor: "This [expletive] guy! Oh my God! He's pulling out?, I'll fight anyone!"

Why argue with a hater. i am not a Conor fan but he is a warrior. RESPECT
Werdum, Aldo and now RDA.. No one says anything when they pull out. Excuses all the time.

Conor could cure cancer and they will ask how come he did not do it sooner. The hate drives them. Pathetic. Not sure if it will be Nate or Cowboy but look forward to a good fight.

Not Cerrone please, that guy is a slow ass starter and he will probably get finished in the first again. If UFC is scared of Khabib, then Diaz should get it just for fun factor, no interim eother, I swear UFC just wants to make everything easier for Conor, the belt was just defended in december, interim is too soon.

So, I go to work, come home and the fucking world is turned upside down. What the Fuck RDA? This is some seriously depressing shit. I can't believe it. Oh well.

Pettis cant even beat Alvarez and I was never on his hype train
why? Pettis folded Cerrone and submitted a Lightweight champion to take the belt

"oh but he is not worthy of the Mcgregor!!!"

so he lost to RDA and a close fight with point-fighting Alvarez, he's still an ex-champion at that weight

Honestly Khabib is the worst choice. He has the best style to beat Conor, and I'm not against that. The problem is he always gets injured so they couldn't do anything if he beats Conor, chances are he gets injured again. Right now he's in Cain territory where I don't trust him to stay healthy.

Back