Conor McGregor: "This [expletive] guy! Oh my God! He's pulling out?, I'll fight anyone!"

anyone cept khabib

i'm down for cerrone/pettis though. it will most likely be cerrone. march 5th lives

Best would be nate. Will accept Cerrone. Will boycott Pettis.

I like Khabib but the guy hasn't fought in almost two years and pulled out of numerous fights, due to injury.

He is too risky, not because he's a tough matchup for Conor, but because he might not make it on fight night.

UFC said no, not McGregor. You lot claim his fans are obnoxious but it's merely a by-product of your made-up narratives and blind hate.

connor and dana have both said conor gets his way. he's just scared shitless

UFC turned it down because it's potentially the roughest style for Conor. However Conor would fight Khabib tomorrow.
I agree on the style part it's a nightmare for Conor, I also agree Conor would fight him if it was 100% his decision.

Sucks for Conor. RDA gets to hold onto his belt for awhile longer. He would have gotten sparked by Conor.

It's going to be some gimme fightt
I think so too, but we'll all "have to respect that (random fighter) stepped up and fights on such short notice and saves the best card of 2016." And if we don't like the match up we "shouldn't watch" and "go fuck ourselves, "because it's an awesome fight."

I'd be down for Nate if he's in fight shape but I don't want a repeat of his performance against RDA when he was just there to pick up a check. Cerrone should be in good shape after just fighting so I'd be happy with him too.

I sure don't get the pussies on here who say they think Conor should pull out because it's a no-win situation for him. I want to see the best guys fight as often as possible. It reminds me of the idiotic posts from fans not wanting contenders to fight. Like those from Gus fans who didn't want him to fight Rumble because it "kills a contender" Give me a fucking break.

I love how people think Conor turned down Khabib.

Conor said he would fight anyone I'm sure the if the Golden Child told uncle Dana to make it happen he reluctantly would? Then again Conor also said he likes easy fights maybe why he's keeping mum on the Khabib offer, not so easy...

In another thread I asked what his reaction was. If this is legit... respect. I know he's got to be pissed. Possible history ripped from right out of his reach.

No matter what... Deal with it like a pro. Good on him.

But, pls forgive me if I don't put too much stock into whatever Dana says.

Update from From Kevin Iole at Yahoo sports a few minutes ago, who stated he's spoke to Dana White today

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...ith-conor-mcgregor-appears-off-144511423.html

Extract

"When we told Conor, he said, 'Come on! This [expletive] guy! Oh my God! He's pulling out?' " White said. "But when we went through the options, he said he'd fight any of them.

"I swear to God, he said, 'I'll fight anyone.' He just doesn't give a [expletive]. People talk about this strained relationship between us and Conor, and he has a different style than I've ever seen, but I have never seen anyone like Conor. The closest was Chuck Liddell, but we've never had one like Conor. You think he's not hurt? But when he says he's going to fight, he's going to fight no matter what."

Conor vs. Barboza

Would be nice to see some other fighters being less political and willing to get in there with anyone on short notice (jonny bones). Make a fun fight with a good 155 striker and put Holly and Meisha as the headliners.

Back