Conor McGregor talks Reebok shoe launch, sings Biggie 'Hypnotize' and life after fighting

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
What A Time To Be Alive

Fighters Having Their Own Shoes

conor-mcgregor-reebok-zig-kinetica-release-date-1.jpg

Conor Bless​

Tai Tuivasa refuses to drink Proper 12 out of these, calls it a disgusting request.

Saw this earlier, tough interview to watch. You can tell Conor is annoyed playing this role.

3 things i want no part of

but i will gladly watch his next fight

Who wears Reebok shit other than UFC fighters and the homeless?

Man kinda OT, but as a European myself, I’ll say that we cannot talk trash to save our lives. Sarcasm & scathing insults just really in our culture. This guy’s trash talk was always so cringe & tame

Another L for Conor. Khabib took everything from him, even his shoes

CbD16xY.jpg

Hdmtpf7.gif

Anything Conman does, it only makes Khabib look even better

Shouldn’t have lost Conor, makes Khabib even a bigger superstar

No rematch

Khabib Bless

Man kinda OT, but as a European myself, I’ll say that we cannot talk trash to save our lives. Sarcasm & scathing insults just really in our culture. This guy’s trash talk was always so cringe & tame
You class yourself as European? You're from Dorchester mate, get out.
Also we're great at trash talk, are you dizzy?

Looks like they put as much money into the shoe and ads for it as they do with everything else UFC related, none
It’s hilarious how little Reebok does to promote this relationship
I would love to see their numbers for UFC related products, has to be their lowest money maker

Didn't watch cause fuck him.

"Life after fighting"? You gotta fight first you fuck.

This asshole seems happy fighting once every 2 years and holding onto wins against b level comp like Cerrone for dear life as if his life depends on it.

Looks like they put as much money into the shoe and ads for it as they do with everything else UFC related, none
It’s hilarious how little Reebok does to promote this relationship
I would love to see their numbers for UFC related products, has to be their lowest money maker
I did see the Conor advert last night, 3 seconds of Conor then a claymation version doing silly shit, not a great commercial by any stretch of the imagination.

Didn't watch cause fuck him.

"Life after fighting"? You gotta fight first you fuck.

This asshole seems happy fighting once every 2 years and holding onto wins against b level comp like Cerrone for dear life as if his life depends on it.
In fairness that fight was a month ago, give the cunt a chance.

I did see the Conor advert last night, 3 seconds of Conor then a claymation version doing silly shit, not a great commercial by any stretch of the imagination.
It’s impossible for them to try less

Who wears Reebok shit other than UFC fighters and the homeless?

it’s just a logo. One logo being better than another logo because it’s more popular is fucking retarded. Shows how superficial this world is and who are the real sheep

Back