Conor McGregor talks his Reebok deal, Jon Jones' issues, Jose Aldo, PEDs and more

I keep my circle small, nobody gets in and nobody gets out [unless they're in pieces].

I'm pretty sure jack slack would be a zuffa zombie if he were as big as Arial as an MMA journalist

what do you base that on?
does everyone that gets opportunity take advantage and resort to sloth?
he probably does it because he really enjoys it, which is why he's continuing to do it for bloodyelbow. why would he do a worse job if he got paid more?

Well it's a F-level world. Not sure who you give As to. I'm guessing you just want to whine about something.

This. Ariel is the best journalist in MMA in my opinion. He's very professional; the only thing I don't care to much about is the "this guy said this about you, what do you think about that" bullshit but every one does it.

Crazy how likable Conor is, but how unlikable his fans/Zuffa makes him.

Kinda dumb to fawn over Sonnen and put all his doping down to TRT and "different rules back then".. yeah, epo, connor.. ?

I like Jack Slack and all...but his recent DC-could-have-beaten-Jones-if-he-just-possessed-skills-he-doesn't-even-have article wasn't exactly A level journalism.

Is this done recently?

Edit: I ask because it reminded me Conor says he hates interviews when he's cutting weight in the lead up to a fight

Ah yes, interviews, the highest point of journalism.

Jack Slack and some other great young writers at bloodyelbow actually do some serious work like writing great breakdowns of fights and researching young prospects helping people to understand the game itself instead of sticking mic to people faces and asking "Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired......Give me something juicy for click bait. Say something bad about your opponent" :rolleyes:

To my mind Ariel is the journalist most informed about the fighters, their lives, the people around them and any developments in their careers or contracts. He does try to stir shit up, no doubt, but he consistently gets the best interviews and asks the most informed questions.

Jack Slack is excellent, you prefer him and think he deserves a medal, fine. You can enjoy the hard work of both though.

Conor knows as much as an average sherdogger about PEDs, hanging on the TRT excuse.. Chael with HGH, epo etc. nothing to do with TRT.

Yep. Or he's hypocritical.

what do you base that on?
does everyone that gets opportunity take advantage and resort to sloth?
he probably does it because he really enjoys it, which is why he's continuing to do it for bloodyelbow. why would he do a worse job if he got paid more?

you think if he gets really big he wouldnt tone down the zuffa criticism?

i cant see that not happening

Back