Conor McGregor talks his Reebok deal, Jon Jones' issues, Jose Aldo, PEDs and more

"[Steroids do] not protect the chin."

Wisdom.

Not a bad interview

More human = better

His cute little prepared pieces were getting annoying

Well it's a F-level world. Not sure who you give As to. I'm guessing you just want to whine about something.

Jack Slack gets As.

Ariel is UFC shill who gets to announce who will fight who next. He is a reporter getting journalist of the year every time over people who do a lot of technical and other research.

It honestly is embarassing that Ariel wins that award every year. He is a mouthpiece for Zuffa and has zero creative output, nothing more. Other journalists are actually doing some journalisting, analysing fights as well as issues pertaining to MMA, and thereby providing insight.

He performs a useful service, but is utterly replaceable. Good writers are not.

Can you point me to the interviews Jack Slack has done?

Ah yes, interviews, the highest point of journalism.

Jack Slack and some other great young writers at bloodyelbow actually do some serious work like writing great breakdowns of fights and researching young prospects helping people to understand the game itself instead of sticking mic to people faces and asking "Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired......Give me something juicy for click bait. Say something bad about your opponent" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Conor knows as much as an average sherdogger about PEDs, hanging on the TRT excuse.. Chael with HGH, epo etc. nothing to do with TRT.

Jack Slack gets As.

Ariel is UFC shill who gets to announce who will fight who next. He is a reporter getting journalist of the year every time over people who do a lot of technical and other research.

Seconded.
Upvoted.

Can you point me to the interviews Jack Slack has done?

do all journalists do interviews?
that's actually a serious question i don't know the answer.
edit: is a person who collects, writes or distributes news or other current information. A journalist's work is referred to as journalism. A journalist can work with general issues, or specialized in certain issues. For example, a sports journalist covers news within the world of sports.

Ah yes, interviews, the highest point of journalism.

Jack Slack and some other great young writers at bloodyelbow actually do some serious work like writing great breakdowns of fights and researching young prospects helping people to understand the game itself instead of sticking mic to people faces and asking "Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired thinking about this guy? Are you tired......Give me something juicy for click bait. Say something bad about your opponent" :rolleyes:

I agree with most of this, i wouldn't slam interviews as a whole, they're usually just poorly delivered or formulated.
Ariel as someone else said is just replaceable. He does lack the insight.
Any of Jack Slack's breakdowns or fighter analysis are meaty, informative pieces. You leave feeling like you understand the outlined topic much better.

I'm pretty sure jack slack would be a zuffa zombie if he were as big as Arial as an MMA journalist

Back