News Conor McGregor Taking The Risk of Doing UFC Media Day Before UFC 246

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

This was Colby's media day:
upload_2020-1-9_23-3-37.png

So you can only imagine what Conor's will be like. We'll see if Luke Thomas can actually walk the talk instead of criticizing my boy Helwani over "softball questions".

War Conor
upload_2020-1-9_23-5-21.png

UFC 246 Fight week:

Possible Open workouts - Tuesday
Presser - Wednesday
Media day - Thursday
Weigh in - Friday

Wonder if he’ll take questions about the sexual assault allegations.

because that’s huge

If you watch any of his interviews over the last year hes pretty good at dodging questions.

Pink Goof will be filtering that media like

coffee-filter-wikihow.jpg

Conor isn't fazed by something like this at all

He did a tour of Russia shit talking Khabib

"Just before I take any questions can I just make a short statement"

giphy.gif

“I’m just here to talk about the fight” is what he’ll say when they ask him

Don’t tell me they are gonna pc up the presser, would be ironic after all the things Mcgregor has done to other opponents there to have it done back to him

I doubt anyone will ask him any tough questions. They know if they do they will be cut off from all UFC events by Dana.

Media week should be good because neither of the lads are cutting much weight. Should be nice and relaxed as well as having no real time pressure.

I wonder if the media are only going to be allowed to ask specific questions or face repercussions.

Not one person in the MMA media deserves to call themselves a 'journalist' if they don't ask Conor about the sexual assault allegation.

Any real reporter would have that at the top of their list, regardless of the fallout which may come from it.

As a journalist your many priority should be getting the scoop.

No one wants to hear generic questions like 'how have you changed up your training camp this time around?'...but that is exactly what we will get.

Last edited:
i like how all the "hardcore" mma fans want to ask him rape allegation questions. which he probably isnt even allowed to answer.

can someone explain these rape allegation, like how does that situation arise? isnt conor a giant star. when they are big like the women let you do that. he isnt exactly a winestein or trump level creep yet.

Back