Media Conor McGregor takes credit for BMF title: "That belt was brought to life by me"

The RMF belt is yours forever Conor, raping mother fucker

It’s not “hateful” to point out the last time Conor won a mma fight Meisha was still fighting and Obama was President. For him to say so & so is “on my radar” is just weird.

He’s Got a point. There’s no lying Diaz wasn’t as big a draw until he beat McGregor. Conor is definitely a big part of this puzzle.
Yeah except he was, hence him stepping in on 10 days notice resulted in, at the time, the biggest PPV in UFC history and the rematch broke that record.

If the RDA fight had happened instead I'm sure we can all agree it wouldn't have had the same numbers which is evidenced by the fact the Eddie fight for the second belt and the NYC debut on a completely stacked card didn't do better numbers than either Diaz fight.

Nate and Nick have always been big stars but because Dana once said "He's not a needle mover" in an attempt to justify lowballing Nate on his new deal (which he has done with many fighters) and fans bought into that narrative (as they usually do which is why it's such an effective tool for Dana) everyone likes to pretend Nate would be nothing without Conor.

Fact is though before Nate Conor was still big but only 1.3 million big. Nate and that rivalry allowed him to break into the 2 million

Back