Media Conor McGregor Surprise Fans in the Street of Italy

Seems like a lot of people fantasize about conor being miserable to make themselves feel superior. Strange phenomenon.

Have to project their miserable lives on him. Like losing cage fights is suddenly going to stop making him a international superstar worth half a billion dollars lol.

But Kebab smesh or whatever.

I wonder how much he had to pay them?

Have to project their miserable lives on him. Like losing cage fights is suddenly going to stop making him a international superstar worth half a billion dollars lol.

But Kebab smesh or whatever.
of course, TS has some of his/her own issues....

Jesus I couldn't have picture "insecure" incarnate any better than watching Conman simply walk down a street.

It must be incredibly difficult to keep your integrity and stay down to earth when you've got - litterally - fans across the world following your every step.

Can confirm. I have this issue all the time and have a hard time with this.

Thought he was gonna surprise them with that deadly left hand out of nowhere

When they fought, Conor quit like a bitch after getting dropped, destroyed, and strangled.

Conor feels more comfortable in a crowd of women and teenagers because he has the power. At 155 in the octagon, Conor is the nail. Not the hammer.

lololol

Conor looked tired, that's all.

Canario Gregori went to Sicilia for some unspecified business.

Sorry if I offended your imaginary boyfriend.
I do own a couple of yachts that I actually know how to sail, unlike your boyfriend.
You post in pink though. That makes anything you say about yourself increasingly unlikely. You know that though. I don’t need to tell you about you, you have a mirror in your yachts for that.

I have to agree...conor feels more comfortable around women than the kabob.
Khabib is a married man and faithful to his wife.

Conor is more comfortable around women because he is in control. The women, however, aren't comfortable around him.

Ronda said Conor smelled bad because always wore the snakeskin shoes with no socks. Total crackhead shit.

lololol

Conor looked tired, that's all.

He panic clinched after a single 1-2 landed. He's all done, mate. 1 win in the lightweight division against a dude getting destroyed by bums in the D leagues.

Wait is he actually banned? Wooo!
1 down , like 3-4 more to go

Back