News Conor McGregor Still Proves To Be The Most Relevant Man In MMA History

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
In what way? It's comparing the biggest events of 2019 to UFC 246. Compared the prelim viewing numbers & the google searches worldwide.

I'll just change the title, because somehow people don't understand the sarcasm lol. We're acting like Sherdog hasn't spammed "Conor is irrelevant" for the entire last year.
It's hard to portray sarcasm through text, 9/10 times people will just assume you're an idiot. Should have used the sarcasm font bro.

I find it surprising at Khabib is already worth 1/3rd of Conor's value

Over 50 million vs 150 million

That oil money

4wPJQhO.png

two types of people are awful atm on sherdog:
conor nuthuggers
insecure jumpy "but but" khabib nuthuggers

"He's irrelevant; won't watch."

Goes full rant mode post-fight: "Fixed!! Fixed!!"

tenor.gif

P.S. naysayers are so pathetic that I don't even enjoy collecting salt anymore

Imagine conor fans giving so much of a shit about how much another guy earns. Weirdos.

It's hard to portray sarcasm through text, 9/10 times people will just assume you're an idiot. Should have used the sarcasm font bro.

nah better to talk and assume anyone with a brain will realize the tone based on the rest of the content. I hate pointing out sarcasm. kills all the fun.

No one cares, apart from his rabid nuthuggers

Khabib will beat his ass then spit on him again

I will guarantee you, if they ever fight again, the fight will be much more competitive...not saying conor will win...but it will be more competitive.

I will guarantee you, if they ever fight again, the fight will be much more competitive...not saying conor will win...but it will be more competitive.
It will be less competitive and Khabib would finish him even faster.

nah better to talk and assume anyone with a brain will realize the tone based on the rest of the content. I hate pointing out sarcasm. kills all the fun.
Yeah but still though, you can say something that is so obviously sarcastic that in your mind nobody could interpret it any other way... and still everybody thinks you're serious lol.

Pretty sure the UFC doesn't give a fuck about views. It's all about the share of the 18-49 and 18-34 demographics. Talking views is like the geezers who still talk about batting average.

Yeah but still though, you can say something that is so obviously sarcastic that in your mind nobody could interpret it any other way... and still everybody thinks you're serious lol.

that's what makes sarcasm fun.

It will be less competitive and Khabib would finish him even faster.

I seriously doubt it...conor fought a purely defensive fight...totally unlike his normal style...I don't see that happening again....

Maybe, you think Conor ups his cheating game for the rematch?

Maybe, you think Conor ups his cheating game for the rematch?

I think conor will be much more offensive minded...instead of fighting purely defensively...conor is an offensive fighter, but he didn't fight that way against khabib...he was always defending the takedown...that needs to change..he needs to get khabib on defense. I think he will do that, if they fight again.

Back