Media Conor McGregor Sparring Before Poirier 3 Fight (Video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He didn't make Dustin look like an amateur in the slightest. It was an even fight until Dustin got clipped behind the ear.

Making someone look like an amateur is what Poirier did to Pillowfists McGregory in fights 2 and 3. McGregory was spamming 1-2s in the rematch, and spamming hard leg kicks in the rubbermatch, like an amateur retard. Poirier fought like an actual skilled pro fighter with a gameplan.

N0CF9i7.gif

ScientificLongArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

qseZA2X.gif

Poiriers's defense is top notch -its evolved alot and thats a big reason Conors offense was neutralized. Just look at dem 52 block high elbows -love it

LMAO, it's like he dropped his counter style for a more aggresive style which, it didn't worked shit.

Instead of working up his style to match what Dustin did, he just thought, "hey, let's be aggresive with lots of leg kicks". Also, look at his TD, the sparring partner just dropped like nothing and we know who went down first.

Awful gameplan from the start.

Good observation. The sparring partner went straight to turtle when conor went from clinch to back control...

I don't know if they were doing situational drills but if not that level of resistance is horrible.

He may be there now but his training footage before with Dustin was never in ATT. It was in some boxing gym. Dustin was the only one working with him, never saw him with any other ATT fighter and Dustin's boxing is the only one that has improved drastically. Other ATT fighters have been using Mundo boxing for their boxing training with mixed results. If Dustin's boxing trainer improved Dustin's boxing why aren't the other ATT fighters training with him then?

That trainer started out at ATT. He isn't someone new or a transplant. His father was the boxing director for ATT before he passed away. During 2019, he branched out to open his own spot for public since ATT is closed to only fighters. The trainer works with Nunes at ATT. Joanna also works with him at ATT. Moicano and JDS works with him at Guess where? You really want to die on this hill?

He may be there now but his training footage before with Dustin was never in ATT. It was in some boxing gym. Dustin was the only one working with him, never saw him with any other ATT fighter and Dustin's boxing is the only one that has improved drastically. Other ATT fighters have been using Mundo boxing for their boxing training with mixed results. If Dustin's boxing trainer improved Dustin's boxing why aren't the other ATT fighters training with him then?
Lol are u dumb

Good observation. The sparring partner went straight to turtle when conor went from clinch to back control...

I don't know if they were doing situational drills but if not that level of resistance is horrible.

Mcg loves when sparring partners don't push him. there are several videos of him beating partners and they don't do shit. it's like, "don't hurt him but don't push him or make him uncomfortable"

he doesn't push himself in training, what's why he had such shit cardio and no improvement.

Last edited:
Lol are u dumb
Not really. When did he start with ATT? Because he obviously wasn't there before. All the previous footage I've seen Dustin training with him wasn't at ATT. Who else in ATT has improved their boxing like Dustin has? Why are other fighters from ATT going to Mondo boxing instead and getting mixed results?

I'm not from ATT so if you are shed some light on the situation. Because if Dustin's boxing improved with this trainer why isn't more ATT fighters training with him to improve their boxing like Dustin did?

Tomas is a good dude

I like him and don't understand the appeal of mcgregor, but he is obviously a fan and it's his choice

I won't shit in his threads, as he is a genuine fan and doesn't act a cunt like supposed other conor fans

At least he really follows him

At this stage its mainly just bias towards a fighter that got me interested in the sport

I like his fighting style and always like watching pro fighters sparring videos. Some fighters like Fury have barely any sparring videos

cliffs:

-Conor throwing lots of leg kicks

-Lots of stance switching

-Almost all boxing / muay thai stance

-Trying to smother in close

damn...Conor really truly completely lost his striking skills....this and the last fight itself....wow

sad decline of a gifted fighter

Why is Conor wearing trainers under his pads?

At this stage its mainly just bias towards a fighter that got me interested in the sport

I like his fighting style and always like watching pro fighters sparring videos. Some fighters like Fury have barely any sparring videos

I understand mate and it's a little ignorant for me to say I don't know how you like him, as I am also bias

Everyone will have an opinion on conor, for better or worse and nobody is neutral. It is why he is the biggest star

I went of conor because of his persona,but imo I think many just wanted him to fail, same to how many want every new star to fail

There are good conor fans on this site, I have had plenty of banter back and forward got to know a few

Back