Conor McGregor sparring at The Ultimate Fighter gym in Las Vegas #TheMacLife

Where's the link to the vid?

Sorry mate Nate doesn't feel the need to release little edited montages of his sparring so youll just have to trust the word of several respected members of the boxing community who have spoken about the quality of his boxing.

I think Conor wins this fight. If Mcgregor is slightly more accurate, his defensive and game plan just a tad sharper I think he could finish Nate. Dude looks pretty focused which is a far cry of how he was when they fought the first time. Can't wait to see it go down regardless

Sorry mate Nate doesn't feel the need to release little edited montages of his sparring so youll just have to trust the word of several respected members of the boxing community who have spoken about the quality of his boxing.

Where's the link to these "respected members of the boxing community" discussing Nate's sparring with Ward?

Conor throwing guys around with the cameras on reminds me of that first Johnny Cage scene in Mortal Kombat the movie. "This is where you fall down"

Nate will be in for the biggest beating of his life (on the receiving end).

Conor's gonna destroy him.

GOAT Bless him for all the suffering he's about to take.

You dont allways need to spar world champions to get the benefits from sparring. As long as your training is smart.

But of course the sherdog expert will have other views.

I can't help but see myself whenever I see Conor McGregor sparring.

His body frame is so similar to mine. Only he's Irish.

I am not suggesting Nate could beat Andrea in an actual boxing match, however Nate has helped ward prepare for fights and he speaks highly of both brothers.

Also, Nick was talking about transitioning to pro boxing a few years ago.
Cool. I see what you're saying. Thanks for answering my question. I was honestly curious.

I love how all the McNuggets are on double yellows

Did you guys decide to sync your e-suicide when McTapper taps again?
Thats cute

I was hoping for something new & maybe just a tad unbiased, it's akin to Mike Tyson being impressed by Rousey's striking;)

Last post you didn't believe such videos existed, now you are claiming they are old?

Stop reaching, admit youre wrong, thank me for schooling you and move on.

Last post you didn't believe such videos existed, now you are claiming they are old?

Stop reaching, admit youre wrong, thank me for schooling you and move on.

Sounds like you are dry reaching, you got caught out being a bias bullshitter, next :rolleyes:

Sounds like you are dry reaching, you got caught out being a bias bullshitter, next :rolleyes:
How? I provided videos of 5 different boxers all praising Nates boxing and saying he hangs with them and other boxers in sparing.

What happened when McGregor sparred with boxers? Oh he released an edited video and got shat on.

Conor's disdain for traditional Muay Thai and Kickboxing is exactly what will keep him getting his ass whooped once he eventually goes up to 155 permanently. He simply doesn't have the style to present the Top 5 a single problem other than a straight left. Most of the bottom half of the Top 10 beats him on any given day as well. Time is gonna prove this. By this time next year he most likely won't be a Featherweight anymore. He can't keep killing himself to make 145, especially after bulking up for these two Diaz fights and no longer dieting and bodily used to cutting weight anymore. Once he goes to 155 he will be lucky to be a gatekeeper.

I'm not sure when Conor's contract runs out (I think he has 4-5 fights left on it) but I don't think he'll be fighting in the UFC after that.

I don't think he's the sort of person that would want to be a gatekeeper in the LW division and as you say making weight at FW is tough.

At the end of his current contract he would have already made 70+ million (not including PPV sales) from those 4-5 fights, which is a lot of cheddar to move on and build his brand doing other things.

he's looking good, Nates in trouble

I like Nate but this post made me gag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back