Conor McGregor sparring at The Ultimate Fighter gym in Las Vegas #TheMacLife

I like your AV and signature. Looking forward to seeing your next signature.

By the way, you're welcome. I'm glad we could save your co--well, the world.

flag-eagle-decal.jpg

As expected he looks elite.

Once nate watches this I expect him to withdraw from the fight.

do you see what i see TS...

ANOTHER NUTHUGGING POST ABOUT IRISH JABRONI

but in all seriousness, what's the point in training in las vegas if the quality of the sparring is medium and on top of that i see a heavily edited video (it reeks of final cut pro/premier pro with some filters on it) that makes irish jabroni like a god.

while nate is training in a boxing gym and people are posting videos of him recorded on cellphones, yet we watched irish jabroni in something worthy of a tv studio.

do you see what i see TS...

ANOTHER NUTHUGGING POST ABOUT IRISH JABRONI

but in all seriousness, what's the point in training in las vegas if the quality of the sparring is medium and on top of that i see a heavily edited video (it reeks of final cut pro/premier pro with some filters on it) that makes irish jabroni like a god.

while nate is training in a boxing gym and people are posting videos of him recorded on cellphones, yet we watched irish jabroni in something worthy of a tv studio.
Ok...?

He does same things he always does. And same thing he did in Nate fight. Nothing new to see.

I think his kicks have improved out of sight. I'm honestly surprised the athletic commission hasn't banned that spin kick yet. He hasn't landed one yet, but if he does...the head might come clean off. It could be worse than Hall's kick.

If he lands that on Nate he might wake up thinking he is Nick.

LOL...haters.

"Whatever....and shit. He still sucks....209!"

Olympic boxers are still amateurs, McGregors throwing kicks and wrestling them, wonder how he does when straight boxing them.

Nate spars with guys like Andre Ward, and holds his own, these guys couldn't even hold his towel.
I wonder what "holds his own" really means in this case. The reason I say this is it makes me wonder why he's not a boxer then? Waaaaaaayyyyy more money. More fame. All that shit. If he's so good why didn't he transition to the other sport?

Just looks worse for Nayt every day. Nayt is busy eating burgers trying to get up to 220lbs while Conor is training. Conor by TKO easy money.

Olympic boxers are still amateurs, McGregors throwing kicks and wrestling them, wonder how he does when straight boxing them.

Nate spars with guys like Andre Ward, and holds his own, these guys couldn't even hold his towel.

If you truly believe Nate Diaz "holds his own" boxing with Andre Ward, then you're an idiot.

Those roundhouse kicks are not the type he should be working on, those look good on Van Damme´s films and on games, but he should be training that front leg chopping kick if he is looking to hurt Nate.View attachment 124483
Conor's disdain for traditional Muay Thai and Kickboxing is exactly what will keep him getting his ass whooped once he eventually goes up to 155 permanently. He simply doesn't have the style to present the Top 5 a single problem other than a straight left. Most of the bottom half of the Top 10 beats him on any given day as well. Time is gonna prove this. By this time next year he most likely won't be a Featherweight anymore. He can't keep killing himself to make 145, especially after bulking up for these two Diaz fights and no longer dieting and bodily used to cutting weight anymore. Once he goes to 155 he will be lucky to be a gatekeeper.

Back