Media Conor McGregor Shows Off New Striking Style on The Pads (footage)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor didnt know he was going to be judged by sherdog experts so he didnt work out harder LOL wtf are you guys on about

No doubt the fire is back, it´s not fun and games this time.

Quick work on Jan 18 boys!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
He's gonna get wrestle fucked again until he has no power, then his head with get kicked off.

lol @ all the fanboys sucking conor and each other's dicks in this thread

Slow and stiff is what I see. Missing fucking pads at times. And still covering that whiskey belly with the DC style sweatpants.

Dude is so over

He looks horrible. I'm not talking about his technique here because I can't judge that, but what i can comment on is his conditioning. I can't be arsed to pull pictures but just look at his shoulders and arms, there's absolutely no muscle separation visible and no vascularity. His legs(quads/hammies) look visibly smaller than they did in the Khabib fight. If I'd have to guess I'd say he didn't pack anymore muscle since his last fight, i'd go as far as to say he probably lost a few lbs of muscle in the process. All he's gained(if any) is fat and water. Take this picture for instance - sure he looks good compared to the average Joe, but bear in mind this is him with a pump from his workout and in god-tier lighting.
upload_2020-1-10_15-11-46.png
Now compare that with cowboy's most recent pic
upload_2020-1-10_15-13-22.png
This is how an elite level athlete is supposed to look like. His conditioning looks to be vastly superior to Conor's and with that comes attributes such as speed, power and endurance. Considering all of this I'm starting to think that Cowboy at +240 might be a good value bet.

shoulders are up
chin is down
eyes are up

I LIKE IT !

He looks horrible. I'm not talking about his technique here because I can't judge that, but what i can comment on is his conditioning. I can't be arsed to pull pictures but just look at his shoulders and arms, there's absolutely no muscle separation visible and no vascularity. His legs(quads/hammies) look visibly smaller than they did in the Khabib fight. If I'd have to guess I'd say he didn't pack anymore muscle since his last fight, i'd go as far as to say he probably lost a few lbs of muscle in the process. All he's gained(if any) is fat and water. Take this picture for instance - sure he looks good compared to the average Joe, but bear in mind this is him with a pump from his workout and in god-tier lighting.
View attachment 707939
Now compare that with cowboy's most recent pic
View attachment 707941
This is how an elite level athlete is supposed to look like. His conditioning looks to be vastly superior to Conor's and with that comes attributes such as speed, power and endurance. Considering all of this I'm starting to think that Cowboy at +240 might be a good value bet.

You sound like a proper Expert

Conor looks pretty big. I think he makes quick work out of Cowboy.

His face tho.. damn he aged.

You sound like a proper Expert
As I said I'm no expert on technique but conditioning is something I can speak on and his is very bad - for a supposedly elite athlete. He looked best at 145, good at 155 and bad at 170. Partying and boozing will do that to you. What few people realize until it's too late is that the damage that's being done in the process is a lot of the time irreversible without hormone therapy which he can't do since he's tested.

Thanks man. This video confirm that he have a different fight stance now. I think maybe the Mayweather fight made him change some things. Not ulike what canelo did after Floyd fought him.

I like his energy. He seem glad and happy.

And he dont look slow to me.
It's always funny when people see some padwork footage and takes it really serious.
We don't know how long Conor has been training before that, if he trained that day, etc.

BTW.. are you watching One FC live right now? Some really good MT fights.

Looks like all the other self grandersizing Conor training videos he puts out, lets see how he does in real time fighting. Looking forward to upcoming fight week where I can get a true vibe and feel of the fighters...

Cool

I honestly don't know why people hate this guy. He will fight anyone and is very cheerful all the time.

he moves like jack hermansson alot in this video. seriously, look it up.

It's always funny when people see some padwork footage and takes it really serious.
We don't know how long Conor has been training before that, if he trained that day, etc.

BTW.. are you watching One FC live right now? Some really good MT fights.

Yeah i like one FC alot. Its more entertaining then UFC at the moment.

One day Ill post my heavy bag work and this place will melt with envy...

He kind of has to for this fight since Cowboy would kick his legs all night.

Also, that Alvarez leg kick that made him stumble in the first minutes of their fight. Feels like he watched the tape and changed that since.
Maybe. Till had a lot of success with that rangy stance tho. If it's leg that he's worried about then we'll see it in his movement. We'll see.

Back