Conor McGregor shows off Incredible body ahead of UFC Return

Unholy quantities of raw eggs, bromelain, raw fish and intermittent fasting does it for me pretty quick

I tend to put on muscle quicker than most tho I Think

But yeah, high level athletes already in their peak condition, breaking through those plateaus isn't easy

There's definitely more hacks than ever for doing so though. Science, nutrition, supplementation and understanding of physiology has come a long way

And some top shelf PEDs

Kind of gay of myself to enter this thread...

For the record everyone who clicked this thread to see conrad's mucles is gay. I only came here to call you out!

He's less and less lean as he goes up in weight in those pictures. Dude did not put on 20lbs of lean muscle.

For those who have never hit the gym and tried to gain lean size, 20lbs of honest to god muscle in 12-18 months of weight lifting regimens constructed exactly for that purpose along with eating quite a lot and counter your macros...is a fucking serious feat, especially if youre already somewhat fit.
"Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, in order to maintain his legendary physique, eats more than 5,000 calories a day. The calories, spread over seven meals, include roughly 2.3 pounds of cod, a fish particularly rich in protein. The rest is eggs, steak, chicken, vegetables and potatoes — all told, about 10 pounds of food per day. In one year, The Rock consumes more than one-third of a ton of cod alone."

just gonna leave a useless comment in a useless thread. done.

And people reckon Izzy says gay stuff?
Incredible body
g1423920521946605975.png

His top looks bigger bc of his thin torso. The V taper makes upper body appear larger.
I think he likes that estetic but idk if its good for fighting. Boxer do it the other way round to have light arms & shoulders and take body shots better with a muscular torso

"Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, in order to maintain his legendary physique, eats more than 5,000 calories a day. The calories, spread over seven meals, include roughly 2.3 pounds of cod, a fish particularly rich in protein. The rest is eggs, steak, chicken, vegetables and potatoes — all told, about 10 pounds of food per day. In one year, The Rock consumes more than one-third of a ton of cod alone."
He also shoots all kinds of steroids up his ass.

Unholy quantities of raw eggs, bromelain, raw fish and intermittent fasting does it for me pretty quick

I tend to put on muscle quicker than most tho I Think

But yeah, high level athletes already in their peak condition, breaking through those plateaus isn't easy

There's definitely more hacks than ever for doing so though. Science, nutrition, supplementation and understanding of physiology has come a long way

Peds

they think he has put on 28lbs of PURE MUSCLE. What a joke.
These "journalists" know nothing about this stuff, it's laughably bad.

They don't know about anything.

I don't know about other countries, but here in Spain the press is hitting all-time lows in ignorance. Reading news about anything related to the justice system is particularly appalling, it's like reading an article on physics written by Sherdog's broscientists, minus the humor.

Back