Conor McGregor showing his skills (new)

i know she looks a bit goofy, but i don't know boxing enough to say exactly whats wrong here. is it because she does'nt move her body or head enough? or her fists strangely flapping?

can someone explain in 2-3 points? thanks
looks retarded,thats the only explanation i have

lol his kicking technique is still so bad

*hunching front kick.gif

i know she looks a bit goofy, but i don't know boxing enough to say exactly whats wrong here. is it because she does'nt move her body or head enough? or her fists strangely flapping?

can someone explain in 2-3 points? thanks
1. static tilting head - a no no
2. her body is static, needs to be in motion with punches.
3. No foot work, just her cankles twisting & rotating.

For a fair comparison, watch this shadow boxing by her nemesis cyborg. She is doing it properly.

This is a video shoot for the UFC game. I thought the game was out already?

If Conor is going to win this fight, these are not the techniques that will help him achieve success.

Reminds me of the "jumping over a broomstick isn't going to help him" posts pre-Aldo.

giphy1.gif

those spin kicks are slow as shit, why are people amazed by everything? Like when anderson was looking 'deadly' by throwing a bunch of slow left kicks on the pad

I was picking RDA to win, but after watching this it's clear to me that he doesn't stand a chance.

I figured you a smart man but after this post it's to me that you have the IQ of a dimwitted clown.

1. static tilting head - a no no
2. her body is static, needs to be in motion with punches.
3. No foot work, just her cankles twisting & rotating.

For a fair comparison, watch this shadow boxing by her nemesis cyborg. She is doing it properly.
cool video and nice explaination, thanks

He whips the kicks out pretty quick in the actual fights.

In training or demo videos he seems to slow things down to get the technique perfect.

I have big money on RDA. It won't be long till I'm $1 richer!

I can see RDA diving desperately for the feet pretty early. Gonna be an absolutely fantastic bout. War McGregor!!

Back