Media Conor McGregor Rewatches His Old Press Conferences

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
OK, he can say whatever, but on that press conference (when he was sitting in front of Cowboy) he was clearly on some substance. I've been there, did that, he can not hide it.

LupbGt9.gif

Should of showed him the shit he said in the Khabib fight

I guess they didn't want him having PTSD before Saturday!

Conor is doubting himself, while selling the tin foil hat Conor fans wolf tickets.
Conor is going to shit the bed and cowboy will finish him.

I don’t like humble and respectful Conor.......mainly because it’s making me start to like him.

If this is a new Conor, then I am happy for him and wish him and his family the best in the future. Hopefully no more stupid shit.
When he first came into the ufc he was more like this, he just lost his shit the more popular he got

Conor must be broken or he knows that he gonna be sent to the jail, he is trying the redemption arc

whether charges are ever filed. you might want to look up the rape conviction rate in Ireland...it's under 8%...that's miniscule. and that's not counting rich guys with great lawyers....

- Reminds RDA that he pulled out and missed the money fight over a sore foot
I bet that still haunts RDA to this day. He could have been a national hero for Brazil if he beat Conor- a fight that was stylistically favorable for him.

Stop it Conor, you might actually make me have a sense of respect for you and possibly become a fan.

2C8C85BD-13E6-4B05-8AA5-2BC03EB33D18.jpeg
09969969-33FC-4C71-A4DD-C91902CB3D77.jpeg

Much better. Almost had me there Colin.

Love him or hate him. He's had some funny ass moments..

The money interview with Nate was comedy gold..

Oh yes, the conclusion with him tapping out like a chicken was GOLD.

Last edited:
But did he watch the “mwah mwah mwah” one?

Agreed. i think it's more of a PR move since the aftermath of his racist rants during the khabib fight. I don't believe jock shit from Mcg and i will be a hater until he retires since he only went to mma for money doing stupid shit.
Racist lololol how can you be racist towards another white guy? Did he call him a honkey??? What did i miss?

Never noticed before that he got Aldo to mimic him and lean back so he could snatch the belt, genius move tbf.

Still a long way to go to become humble man. You can see the smile its there, he likes what he sees.

Back