Media Conor McGregor Rewatches His Old Press Conferences

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

- Watches "who the fook is that guy" and says he knew he Jeremy was, but the timing was too good

- Reminds RDA that he pulled out and missed the money fight over a sore foot

- Good times in regards to the Aldo world tour presser in Ireland

- Really enjoyed being around / fighting Nate both times, nothing but respect for Nate & Nick. They are two of the same (not exact same, but in some ways). Would love a trilogy at some stage

- Gave Donald an "A" for effort for trying & finds humor in Donald doubting him back then on being too small for LW (ends up winning the belt) and thinking Jose would beat him (ends up KOing Aldo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble, meek Conor is a different specimen

Good guy conor mcgregor is born

LaGQTYw.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if he has pictures of himself in his wallet.

100% of the game is 50% mental.

Love him or hate him. He's had some funny ass moments..

The money interview with Nate was comedy gold..

Conor must be broken or he knows that he gonna be sent to the jail, he is trying the redemption arc

Reliving past glories, just confirmed my suspicion that Conor's stuck in a mud and can't move on after UFC 229.

Khabib literally made him humble, just like he said he would.

Conor must be broken or he knows that he gonna be sent to the jail, he is trying the redemption arc

Agreed. i think it's more of a PR move since the aftermath of his racist rants during the khabib fight. I don't believe jock shit from Mcg and i will be a hater until he retires since he only went to mma for money doing stupid shit.

He's always mixed respect and trash talk together. When he was signed to fight somebody he'd go after them but besides that he was pretty respectful. Maybe he's just trying to get his shit sorted out a bit better, he was pretty out of control for a while.

I don’t like humble and respectful Conor.......mainly because it’s making me start to like him.

If this is a new Conor, then I am happy for him and wish him and his family the best in the future. Hopefully no more stupid shit.

Agreed. i think it's more of a PR move since the aftermath of his racist rants during the khabib fight. I don't believe jock shit from Mcg and i will be a hater until he retires since he only went to mma for money doing stupid shit.

Dumbest post I've ever read. Do you go to work for anything other than money? Apparently you don't know what a "race" is either. Get it together, son.

He's always mixed respect and trash talk together. When he was signed to fight somebody he'd go after them but besides that he was pretty respectful. Maybe he's just trying to get his shit sorted out a bit better, he was pretty out of control for a while.
It can be the case but i really dont know, his eyes seem more lost than the norm.

Back