Conor McGregor responds to Paulie/Artem incident with instagram post

Unless Paulie just did body work then I don't believe Paulie won. Plenty of everyday media with pictures of Conor without a scratch on his face. Paulie looking like his head got used as a speed bag.
Maybe not the same issues, Paulie was just a sparring as McGregor was preparing to fight Mayweather in a ridiculous but yet very lucrative and regarded fight. Conor was then much more free to unloads bombs than Paulie.

his friend got EMASCULATED and BITCHSLAPPED..
you gonna post selective pictures from years ago to defend him? WEAK!
Khabib truly STOLE that mans SOUL.

McGregor's tweets about this and Khabib's wife are a pretty transparent attempt to create new (slightly less negative) discussion other than his impending rape case. Unfortunately the judge won't be interested in sparring matches or bigoted attacks on social media. They will have the DNA and the word of a man with no credibility whatsoever.

I'm sick of this Instagram/Twitter beef bullshit. These dudes are professional fighters acting like high school girls...It's sad.
As long as morons drool over it and gobble it up...

Completely true. But, in fairness, Paulie was doing interviews saying he could easily beat Conor with one arm tied behind his back. It appears like he took more damage. Maybe Paulie won on points but lost badly on damage. That would be my guess. Also releasing the video may violate terms of the non-disclosure agreement. Either way, it’s obvious it was not as easy for Paulie as he anticipated it was going to be.
paulie is perfectly ok with conor releasing the video, conors not cool with it though, but selects pictures from the sparring.
should tell you all you need to know

paulie is perfectly ok with conor releasing the video, conors not cool with it though, but selects pictures from the sparring.
should tell you all you need to know
Yeah, I said he likely lost on points.

Paulie said he could easily beat him with one hand behind his back, his face also tells us all we need to know about that.

Yeah, I said he likely lost on points.

Paulie said he could easily beat him with one hand behind his back, his face also tells us all we need to know about that.
it doesn't though, how long have you been watching combat sports for?
the face doesn't always tell the whole story, some people mark up easier then others

the face doesn't always tell the whole story, some people mark up easier then others
You’re mixing up what I said.
Look at what Paulie said again.
4CCF9147-4571-4BC4-A455-83825B801D0E.jpeg
Now look at the videos and pictures of Paulie’s face getting tagged. It will tell a very different story. Floyd didn’t knock Conor down so I highly doubt Paulie dropped Conor. We know for a fact Paulie got dropped. He said all that junk and his face told a different story after their sparring. It is what it is.

You’re mixing up what I said.
Look at what Paulie said again.
View attachment 558943
Now look at the videos and pictures of Paulie’s face getting tagged. It will tell a very different story. Floyd didn’t knock Conor down so I highly doubt Paulie dropped Conor. We know for a fact Paulie got dropped. He said all that junk and his face told a different story after their sparring. It is what it is.
yea I thought you were just saying based off how his face looked that meant he took more damage in the sparring match
Also, when did paulie say this? before or after the sparring session?

yea I thought you were just saying based off how his face looked that meant he took more damage in the sparring match
Before, that’s why they brought him in. Flew him cross country and gave him a ride straight to the ring, then punked him. It wasn’t exactly a fair contest but it happened that way.

December 11, 2016

Disappointed Conor didn't fly his goons over to attack Paulie's transport vehicle.

Let's be real it was a previous world champ vs a 0-0 ammy boxer, it should have been Paulie walking through him with ease. Conor is just better than this forum gives him credit for.

You don't know what happened because Conor and his team won't ever release the full footage. How come? Even Paulie has asked them to do it several times.

There's a reason why they are not releasing it.

The Diaz bros bleed if you look at them and Nate is 2-0 against Colin.

Back