Conor McGregor responds to Paulie/Artem incident with instagram post

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Click on the arrows to scroll through, he posted multiple pictures. Discuss

It’s already been discussed in 47 other threads.

2xp48r.jpg

Wait Paulie and Conor sparred??? I never heard about this!

its annoying because they set paulie up in that first sparring match.
idk if conor would have still done so well
the second sparring session was much closer if not more in paulies favor.
still impressive on conors end considering thats not his specialty and paulie is a former champ.

its also hard to tell when they are just creating story lines to set up potential fights and create media buzz and when this shit is actually real.

So where is the fucking video? Not selected snapshots

I'm sick of this Instagram/Twitter beef bullshit. These dudes are professional fighters acting like high school girls...It's sad.

Anyone can spar a couple of rounds with a pro fighter and select a couple of pictures where it seems they have the upper hand. Video or GTFO.

its annoying because they set paulie up in that first sparring match.
idk if conor would have still done so well
the second sparring session was much closer if not more in paulies favor.
still impressive on conors end considering thats not his specialty and paulie is a former champ.

its also hard to tell when they are just creating story lines to set up potential fights and create media buzz and when this shit is actually real.
Unless Paulie just did body work then I don't believe Paulie won. Plenty of everyday media with pictures of Conor without a scratch on his face. Paulie looking like his head got used as a speed bag.

You can see in a fighters eyes and know if they think they have been beaten. Paulie definitely looked like he knew he got beat up.

The video of them sparring is almost 2 years old. Where the frack have you guys been??

Unless Paulie just did body work then I don't believe Paulie won. Plenty of everyday media with pictures of Conor without a scratch on his face. Paulie looking like his head got used as a speed bag.

yeah true but it should be noted that they set paulie up so the situation would be in conors advantage. paulie walked off a plane, out of his prime , likely wasn't training or at least nearly as hard as conor was and just hearing all the stories from both sides it sounds like thats how it was. maybe conor would have done just as well but knowing that makes the whole situation stupid to me. actually fight or stop talking about it , it wasn't a real fight.

yeah true but it should be noted that they set paulie up so the situation would be in conors advantage. paulie walked off a plane, out of his prime , likely wasn't training or at least nearly as hard as conor was and just hearing all the stories from both sides it sounds like thats how it was. maybe conor would have done just as well but knowing that makes the whole situation stupid to me. actually fight or stop talking about it , it wasn't a real fight.
Let's be real it was a previous world champ vs a 0-0 ammy boxer, it should have been Paulie walking through him with ease. Conor is just better than this forum gives him credit for. Apparently cause he lost to a 49-0 atg boxer on a 2 year layoff means he sucks. Oh yea and since Khabib landed a fast overhand off a TD feint, apparently Conor sucks at striking and Khabib is God.

Completely true. But, in fairness, Paulie was doing interviews saying he could easily beat Conor with one arm tied behind his back. It appears like he took more damage. Maybe Paulie won on points but lost badly on damage. That would be my guess. Also releasing the video may violate terms of the non-disclosure agreement. Either way, it’s obvious it was not as easy for Paulie as he anticipated it was going to be.

Back