News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

So basically a 30 something year old “man” pulling:

“Oh yeah, well you’re not invited to my birthday party!”:mad: “Everyone else is invited, but you are not!”

Last edited:
Non news. The old man has given Conor his blessing and also will be cutting the ribbon on opening night.

Conor bless
{<Mcgoat}

Can Poirier come to opening night too?

CMMMMM.jpg

what do you do if you see a celebrity in public? i give a quick glance than i mind my own business. can't stand when people make a big deal out of things like that

I wouldn’t care either if it was regular celebrities.

like an actor or director.

But if it was someone huge in MMA like GSP or Conor I would probably want to listen to him.

what do you do if you see a celebrity in public? i give a quick glance than i mind my own business. can't stand when people make a big deal out of things like that
Wow, you’re so cool, bro. That’s edgy.

I whip out my knee pads and my bottle of strawberry flavored lube and get to suckin.
Don’t act like you don’t do the same thing . . . <Moves>

imagine if Conor bought sherdog... all of ya would be barred haha

That would be a BOSS move to just buy a place to keep your enemies out. I'm guessing Conor just really likes the pub though....

What an unexpected flex lol:

"The news was broken on The Currency, who report the pub in his home area of Drimnagh was purchased for between €1.5 million and €2 million. The story was seemingly confirmed by "The Notorious" himself who quipped that the man he had the scuffle with was 'barred.'"

Story link: https://www.fightful.com/mma/conor-mcgregor-buys-irish-pub-where-he-once-punched-elderly-man

smart business move..
whats he going to call it ..Cheap shot whiskey
that old man is going to show up with his own whiskey and try to enter in the bar

good for him. all the people who judged this incident havent been to pubs in ireland like that. this shits normal conor himself probably got clocked a few times by some old dudes.
i got the vibe of coke and whisky with a little bit of trying to pretend hes some character from snatch but then i also was like well this kind of shit happens all the time but conor then went and paid the man a lot and the man still went after him. so i just feel like both were children and the entire situation is funny not offensive.

Back