Conor McGregor reminds off Achilles from Greek Mythology

All of his losses in UFC have something to do with his leg.

Nate Diaz I = Wasnt efficient enough with his energy because he wasted it throwing too many flashy spinning Ninja kicks.

Khabib = Foot was like a balloon so he couldnt train properly if at all during training camp.

Dustin II = Got calf kicked with a millimeter accuracy on the nerve and couldnt put any weight on his leg.

Dustin III = Had pre existing fracture but chose to fight regardless and finally his leg snapped in half after kicking too many times with too much force.

Can anyone defeat him with his new Unbreakable Titanium leg?
Conor has long been figured out my fren. His only chance to win the belt is in WFC.... Wheelchair Fighting Championship

I just finished watching the movie "Troy (2004)" with Brad Pitt as Achilles and the first thing that came to my mind was Conor McGregor.
Don’t lie. Conor never left your mind. Was on it the whole movie

All of his losses in UFC have something to do with his leg.

Nate Diaz I = Wasnt efficient enough with his energy because he wasted it throwing too many flashy spinning Ninja kicks.

Khabib = Foot was like a balloon so he couldnt train properly if at all during training camp.

Dustin II = Got calf kicked with a millimeter accuracy on the nerve and couldnt put any weight on his leg.

Dustin III = Had pre existing fracture but chose to fight regardless and finally his leg snapped in half after kicking too many times with too much force.

Can anyone defeat him with his new Unbreakable Titanium leg?

So he is half Devine as all heroes are, I guess. ..the story of McTibia.

Taking over the wheelchair fighting just like MMA. The guy can do it all.
Yeah, I see. The problem is Anderson Silva and Charisu Weidman-son are in it as well. Connor gets Bronz medal at best.

Back