Conor McGregor reminds off Achilles from Greek Mythology

Unfinished

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All of his losses in UFC have something to do with his leg.

Nate Diaz I = Wasnt efficient enough with his energy because he wasted it throwing too many flashy spinning Ninja kicks.

Khabib = Foot was like a balloon so he couldnt train properly if at all during training camp.

Dustin II = Got calf kicked with a millimeter accuracy on the nerve and couldnt put any weight on his leg.

Dustin III = Had pre existing fracture but chose to fight regardless and finally his leg snapped in half after kicking too many times with too much force.

Can anyone defeat him with his new Unbreakable Titanium leg?

Last edited:
He reminds me more of Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

BAN TS!!
EnlightenedFocusedCatbird-size_restricted.gif

banned-permabanned.gif

Is it pronounced “ah-sheel”? Or “ah-keel-eez”?

They both are/were oafs that couldn't control they anger and bloodlust, which leads to many sad events.

That would kinda fit, unlike the OP.

Stfu and read more than a wikipedia article on Achilles
I just finished watching the movie "Troy (2004)" with Brad Pitt as Achilles and the first thing that came to my mind was Conor McGregor.

All of his losses in UFC have something to do with his leg.

Nate Diaz I = Wasnt efficient enough with his energy because he wasted it throwing too many flashy spinning Ninja kicks.

Khabib = Foot was like a balloon so he couldnt train properly if at all during training camp.

Dustin II = Got calf kicked with a millimeter accuracy on the nerve and couldnt put any weight on his leg.

Dustin III = Had pre existing fracture but chose to fight regardless and finally his leg snapped in half after kicking too many times with too much force.

Can anyone defeat him with his new Unbreakable Titanium leg?
It's amazing to me how long of a post you can make without a mistake while you have Conor's schlong in your mouth, it's as if you're a professional at it, which would not surprise me considering how much you enjoy doing it.

<{clintugh}>

Lol actually chuckled at this one. Half decent trolling for once

Back