Media Conor McGregor Reacts To UFC 236 - Wants Dustin To Fight Diaz

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Beating the 145lb champ earns you a title fight? So Conor earned his LW shot?

4a4.gif
oh damn

Dustin pulled out of the fight idiot
Nate chose to sit out in hopes for a Khabib fight after Dustin pulled out, stupid. Nate would have been ranked ahead of Dustin at this point if he took an opponent and won, stupid. It probably would have been Nate vs Holloway tonight had he not chosen to sit out. Now Porier gets that shot and Nate gets more irrelevant, stupid.

A year is 12 months. Poirier's last fight was on July 28, 2018. He fought Max on April 14, 2019. You said that he was out for an "entire year". Math is not really your thing, is it. And like I said, he didn't just sit out, he was injured during that time period.

Since moving to LW he has 11 fights in 4 years. He has been active in the division and earned his spot by going 9-1-1 since moving to LW. Do you really not get this?

Last edited:
Nate chose to sit out in hopes for a Khabib fight after Dustin pulled out, stupid. Nate would have been ranked ahead of Dustin at this point if he took an opponent and won, stupid. It probably would have been Nate vs Holloway tonight had he not chosen to sit out. Now Porier gets that shot and Nate gets more irrelevant, stupid.

Your actually an idiot. Dustin pulled out of the Nate fight and came back and got a TS vs Max. They didn't offer Nate any other fights after DP pulled out.

Your actually an idiot. Dustin pulled out of the Nate fight and came back and got a TS vs Max. They didn't offer Nate any other fights after DP pulled out.

The UFC is contractually obligated to offer Nate fights (and every other fighter under contract as well). If Nate isn't fighting then it is because he is turning them down.

Last edited:
You're*
If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least use the correct grammar.

Based on tonight I don't see how you could make this statement unless you hate Conor.

Poirier hurt Max badly multiple times, and Poirier got hurt by Max. Yet someone they'll strike with Conor and win.

<YeahOKJen>
Lol Conor already beat both of them. If anything Conor should be the favourite in both fights

Dana actually offers Nate fights all the time, dope, but Nate pusses out so what can ya do

Why does McGregor want a rematch so bad? Did he not see how badly he got dominated the first time?

The UFC is contractually obligated to offer Nate fights (and every other fighter under contract as well). If Nate isn't fighting then it is because he is turning them down.

but ur an idiot for saying nate blew it. Who could he have fought that would have put him ahead of poirier in line for a TS

but ur an idiot for saying nate blew it. Who could he have fought that would have put him ahead of poirier in line for a TS

Where exactly did I say "Nate blew it"? Would you mind quoting that post for me.

Khabib landed a single good punch. He didn't outstrike Conor, unless you value that one punch over everything else they spent striking at distance that Conor won throughout the fight. They spent an entire round standing and Conor outlanded him 44-17 but Khabib outstruck Conor?

You're also assuming either Poirier or Max even survives late to finish Conor. Max just got dropped and hurt multiple times in the first 2 rounds, Poirier was hurt in the 3rd by a pillow fisted volume puncher and already got KO'd in the first by Conor already. I'll take the guy with the better skillset over the guy you have to assume survives an ass kicking until his opponent tires themselves out from kicking their ass down to a more manageable level. That Homer Simpson strategy worked until Home actually fought someone skilled in Tatum.

Conor starches DP but unless he somehow cracks that granite chin of Max inside of 2 rounds, it'll be a long night for Conor (even more embarrassing than the Khabib fight).

Where exactly did I say "Nate blew it"? Would you mind quoting that post for me.

Sorry thought you were the guy who originally replied to my comment.

But your still out to lunch for saying "If Nate isn't fighting then it is because he is turning them down." No one knows what type of fights their offering him except for him and Dana. Nates not the type of guy to turn down fights that make sense for him financially. And hes also said plenty of times the UFC is shelving him.

Sorry thought you were the guy who originally replied to my comment.

But your still out to lunch for saying "If Nate isn't fighting then it is because he is turning them down." No one knows what type of fights their offering him except for him and Dana. Nates not the type of guy to turn down fights that make sense for him financially. And hes also said plenty of times the UFC is shelving him.

But it is a fact that he is being offered fights.

You said:

"They didn't offer Nate any other fights after DP pulled out."

And Nate will make more money by fighting than by not fighting. Nate makes ZERO dollars by not fighting and he can't get out of his contract until he fulfills the amount of fights that he signed on for. Sitting and waiting is a bad move. Time is not on a fighter's side.

Back