Media Conor McGregor Reacts To UFC 236 - Wants Dustin To Fight Diaz

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Beating the 145lb champ earns you a title fight? So Conor earned his LW shot?

4a4.gif

Going 9-1-1 in the division culminating in an Interim title win earns you a title shot.

Based on tonight I don't see how you could make this statement unless you hate Conor.

Poirier hurt Max badly multiple times, and Poirier got hurt by Max. Yet someone they'll strike with Conor and win.

<YeahOKJen>
You're talking as if Conor knocks out everyone he fights. He got outstruck by Khabib, bro. Conor's cardio can't hold up with either Max or Dustin, and they'd finish him late imo.

I could be wrong of course, nothing's ever nailed on in MMA. Conor was supposed to smash Khabib because Michael Johnson landed a couple of punches on him, and look how that turned out. It doesn't translate that because someone has been previously rocked, Conor will knock them out.

Going 9-1-1 in the division culminating in an Interim title win earns you a title shot.

You're digging yourself a bigger grave, seeing as Conor was an undefeated UFC FW and on a 14 fight win streak (including a 1st round KO over Poirier) when he got his first title shot.

You wanted likes from the Conor hating crowd, that's cool if that's your thing. But it was still retarded.

You're digging yourself a bigger grave, seeing as Conor was an undefeated UFC FW and on a 14 fight win streak (including a 1st round KO over Poirier) when he got his first title shot.

You wanted likes from the Conor hating crowd, that's cool if that's your thing. But it was still retarded.

I'm actually talking about both of Conor's LW title shots. Poirier actually earned his LW title shot and Conor is saying he should be fighting Diaz next instead of the champ. Conor is still trying to talk his way to another LW title shot without earning it by winning. Pathetic.

He got outstruck by Khabib, bro. Conor's cardio can't hold up with either Max or Dustin, and they'd finish him late imo.

Khabib landed a single good punch. He didn't outstrike Conor, unless you value that one punch over everything else they spent striking at distance that Conor won throughout the fight. They spent an entire round standing and Conor outlanded him 44-17 but Khabib outstruck Conor?

You're also assuming either Poirier or Max even survives late to finish Conor. Max just got dropped and hurt multiple times in the first 2 rounds, Poirier was hurt in the 3rd by a pillow fisted volume puncher and already got KO'd in the first by Conor already. I'll take the guy with the better skillset over the guy you have to assume survives an ass kicking until his opponent tires themselves out from kicking their ass down to a more manageable level. That Homer Simpson strategy worked until Home actually fought someone skilled in Tatum.

So he's trying to say he gets next shot at khabib after getting dominated and finished... Thats fuct. They said the whole time winner gets next shot. If it's not dustin it should be Tony. Conor needs to win a damned fight be4 he gets a title shot. If Dana puts conor in next I give up. I dont care to see conor get killed again. Only conor wants this cause he's butt hurt. He's been whining for the last few days with excuses and crap. He got outclassed by a better fighter.... Fight Tony if u want a title shot.. Quit trying to screw over fighters who have actually earned the shot.

I have some shitty feeling khabib isn't fighting dustin next.

Gonna be a shitshow mark my words.

Poirier actually earned his LW title shot

Poirier sat out for an entire year until Khabib refused to lower his suspension or even fight while off of it, meanwhile Tony turned down fights to throw holy water at his son. And then fought a FW who has never fought at LW that he already had a win over.

Khabib landed a single good punch. He didn't outstrike Conor, that's silly to say that unless you value that one punch over everything else they spent striking at distance that Conor won throughout the fight. They spent an entire round standing and Conor outlanded him 44-17.

You're also assuming either Poirier or Max even survives late to finish Conor. Max just got dropped and hurt multiple times in the first 2 rounds, Poirier was hurt in the 3rd by a pillow fisted volume puncher and already got KO'd in the first by Conor already. I'll take the guy with the better skillset over the guy you have to assume survives an ass kicking until his opponent tires themselves out from kicking their ass down to a more manageable level. That Homer Simpson strategy worked until Home actually fought someone skilled in Tatum.
Meh, I disagree but you could be right. Unless a fight happens we'll never know. True, Conor has beaten both, but they were in a different weight class a long time ago, I don't think either are that relevant to refer to in terms of what we might expect to see from them now.

Best trolling in the game

Conor bless

Seriously though, he’s basically saying to Dustin “I got the next title shot—you go and fight some other dude like you were supposed to”. Lol

Being bossy even without his UFC ownership interest equity.

Funny how he mentions Diaz because he's turned into quite the Twitter warrior like Nate has.

Fuck off Conor, you're annoying, go win a fight.

Good post until that last part. Conor fighting Nate makes more sense. They both enjoy sitting around talking shit on twitter more than fighting.

Conor should just have his trilogy with Nate, either lose or barely eek out a decision like last time and retire. He's nothing but a big mouthed embarrassment who thinks of himself as Tony Montana whose teams gets slapped around by everyone.

Poirier sat out for an entire year until Khabib refused to lower his suspension or even fight while off of it, meanwhile Tony turned down fights to throw holy water at his son. And then fought a FW who has never fought at LW that he already had a win over.

WTF are you talking about? Poirier has been very active and his last fight was on July 28, 2018. He didn't sit out for a year. And Poirier was also injured during that stretch. He didn't just sit out. That's what Conor does.

Poirier earned his spot at LW by going 9-1-1 in the division and then taking and winning an interim title fight when it was offered. That is called earning a title shot. Conor wants another one gifted to him because he types on Twitter.

Back