Media Conor McGregor Reacts To UFC 236 - Wants Dustin To Fight Diaz

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Go fuck yourself Conor. You actually have to win fights to be in title fights.

Conor without a broken foot is sleeping every LW on the planet
About to recreate that FW run

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

lol Conor is right though as mad as people will get. Poirier and Diaz was scheduled to fight, Poirier got injured and when he was better he fought Max lol
Nate was never interested in fighting Poirier before and after Poirier was injured. Nate isn't willing to fight anyone except Conor or Khabib only because Khabib is champ.

Conor can shut the fuck up. Dustin is fighting Khabib.

No Conor, Poirier gets Khabib next. That's what earning a title shot looks like. But I get why McGregor wouldn't recognize it.

ezgif.com-resize-12.gif

Dustin really fell for the interim title meme. Interim titles don't mean shit lmao look what happened to Colby's and Ferguson's interim titles.
I understand what you are saying, you are interim champion untill the champion returns.

Ferguson and Colby were not able to fight that time when the title holder came back. In Ferguson situation him and khabib were fighting for 155 pound title.

Nate was never interested in fighting Poirier before and after Poirier was injured. Nate isn't willing to fight anyone except Conor or Khabib only because Khabib is champ.
But he accepted and turned up for the press conference, thats the closest we've seen Diaz to even contributing to fight since he fought Conor...and then Poirier got injured lol

But he accepted and turned up for the press conference, thats the closest we've seen Diaz to even contributing to fight since he fought Conor...and then Poirier got injured lol
Yes but you make it sound like Poirier avoided him by getting injured and then not fighting him after getting healthy. That isn't the case because once the fight fell through Nate was no longer interested.

<31>
Why is Conor sending out all these congratulations tweets these days like he's some old, retired, respected legend???????
These guys are in your weight class....why aren't you trying to get back in there and fight?

Yes but you make it sound like Poirier avoided him by getting injured and then not fighting him after getting healthy. That isn't the case because once the fight fell through Nate was no longer interested.
Im not saying anyone ducked anyone, just saying it should have happened and it could still happen since interim titles are worthless

Conor lost his last match. He got dropped, tapped out (quit) and offered nothing the entire fight. It wasn't close at all.

Plenty of other fighters have put in way more time and effort in the division. You got your chance at a title shot, but you shit the bed. Back to the end of the line, maybe take your own advice and go fight Diaz.

Dustin earned his title and a unification bout with Khabib.

Based on tonight, I don't see how Conor beats either Dustin or Max

Based on tonight I don't see how you could make this statement unless you hate Conor.

Poirier hurt Max badly multiple times, and Poirier got hurt by Max. Yet someone they'll strike with Conor and win.

<YeahOKJen>

Uncle Fester better not screw Poirier out of this fight. No one wants to see Khabib Conor 2.

If you seriously thought this interim title fight was anything other than an attempt to sell PPVs on a card they needed title fights for, I don't know what to tell you.

This man is so desperate for the rematch it's sad

Why don't you come fight Dustin at 155 Conor. Personally I think you got a lucky shot behind the ear in the 1st match.

If Conor was thinking like a fighter he and Dustin again would be amazing. But he is thinking like a lunatic with 100 mil in his pockets..

No Conor, Poirier gets Khabib next. That's what earning a title shot looks like. But I get why McGregor wouldn't recognize it.

Beating the 145lb champ earns you a title fight? So Conor earned his LW shot?

4a4.gif

he sounds like a kissass fangirl
OMG!!!11 Max get well soon!!1 Champion4ever

Dustin is fighting Khabib next.

Last edited:
Back