Conor McGregor & Rafael Dos Anjos Full Training Camp For UFC196 Who's looking Sharper?

RDA looking like a hungry monster.

He definitely looks like a monster.

Frankenstein_monster_Boris_Karloff.jpg

Who cares,there has been about 60 threads on this in the last day

I don't really care. I know he knocks pretty much everyone out and is one of the most exciting fighters we've seen in the cage for years.
No denying it for sure Conor has my respect as a fighter

Out of the cage though, idk man there are a lot of things i cant get behind. The puffed out chest, tightest pants I have ever seen a man wear...Conor would probably be one of my favorites if i never paid any attention to him outside of the fight

lol where did rda look stronger? Conor was doing strict pull ups in rings, while rda was doing easy TRX-rows.

Im not saying he cant be stronger, but from that video conor showed alot more strength than rda was doing,.

Physique

Mcgregor training in this video was from also/merdes fights (look at his hair). Stupid video but must say rda looks more impressive, then again mcgregor is unorthodox so is his training which many times looks not that impressive

Stopped watching the video from the very beginning.

THe one in the park is him training for Aldo

I am not sure which fight it was when he is doing multiple kicks, but that was not in preparation for RDA

Both look like killers, I cannot wait for this fight! I've gotta go with McGregor on this one though.

Mcgregor training in this video was from also/merdes fights (look at his hair). Stupid video but must say rda looks more impressive, then again mcgregor is unorthodox so is his training which many times looks not that impressive

only to the untrained eye;)

Back