Conor McGregor punching power

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How can possibly 66kg guy hit so hard? This guy have record 21/2. 19 wins by knockout and 13 of them in first round. One fight he couldnt finish on feet because he blow up his knee.He must be genetic freak or something. Hes also accurate as hell. Its almost guaranteed that if he connects clean on his opponent he goes down. I believe that hes just natural gifted really heavy handed guy like once ever type of guy.

he couldn't finish 22 year old boy, he doesn't hit as hard as he says obviously and Mendes/Siver ate many puuches from him both lasted 2 rounds

How can possibly 66kg guy hit so hard? This guy have record 21/2. 19 wins by knockout and 13 of them in first round. One fight he couldnt finish on feet because he blow up his knee.He must be genetic freak or something. Hes also accurate as hell. Its almost guaranteed that if he connects clean on his opponent he goes down. I believe that hes just natural gifted really heavy handed guy like once ever type of guy.

I was like that...hit hard and fast to the point no one would box me in H.S. days. I never thought it was a gift but that everyone else just did not know how to hit or fight. But to be honest, I worked for that ability too. How much of it was a gift or hard work? .....well Conor is quoted as saying there is no such thing as talent, that he worked for everything he has. Conor has a great mind and philosophy for fighting. I agree with that quote...its more about how hard you work for it.

Conor does have power, but people overstate it. The thing that kills people more than raw power is his timing and accuracy.

Conor isn't about raw power. He does have power but what Conor is really about is accuracy. He has great timing, accuracy, and he knows how to find the button(The chin). His Amateur Boxing background is a big reason he excels in timing/accuracy department. When you land a perfect shot on the chin, you can put almost anyone down, that is why they call it the button. Take Robbie Lawler for example, he is tough as hell and known to be able to take a lot of damage. But Nick Diaz KO'd Robbie with a perfect shot to the button.

ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush_zpsfdsecwu3.gif

Now look at where Conor McGregor landed his punch against Aldo. Perfectly timed precision shot to the button.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

Here is another Conor KO to the button.

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Michael bisping has worked countless hours on raw punching power. As joe rogan said you were born with it or you weren't.

The most likely reason is every ko finish he eats his opponents soul and takes their power.

It isn't just accuracy. He also hits hard. So it is a combination.

Conor hasnt beat a top level striker. Rda is gonna make this look easily. I would bet this sherdog account and $500

Conor is talentedbo doubt about it but i state facts not useless opinions

Back