Conor McGregor or Tyson Fury on the mic

What does that have to do with on-mic ability? If anything you are illustrating my point. Conor has lost several fights and yet he is the far, far bigger name.

What does that stem from, if not superior charisma?
Conor is a prostitute. He does anything and everything for media attention. Fury is just himself, doesn't need to put on a fake persona for the cameras

Conor has a writer and goes for soundbites, Fury is legitimately compelling and legitimately charismatic.

I'll never forget when Conor had a line he wanted to say with nate diaz about his cheques being super heavyweight, nate talked over it, so 3 minutes later he said it again. This is hte mark of a very insecure man with a script.

Conor has a writer and goes for soundbites, Fury is legitimately compelling and legitimately charismatic.

I'll never forget when Conor had a line he wanted to say with nate diaz about his cheques being super heavyweight, nate talked over it, so 3 minutes later he said it again. This is hte mark of a very insecure man with a script.

I think that was when Nate made the steroid comment lol

Uhm, no. It's pretty normal conversation. You think of something to say, get interrupted, say it later on.

Not that I doubt Conor thinks of stuff to say before a presser or the likes. Which btw by no means is the mark of a "very insecure man".

Fury sounds more believable, more natural at it.

Conor knows how to play to the crowds better. A lot better.

Conor, based on the higher level of fame and success he achieved from his charisma.
Disagree.

With all the talk and charisma in the world.. if Conor didnt run through FW like he did nobody would give a fuck about him.
I dont like that cokehead leprechaun but his fighting style is super fun to watch.

Fury best win was a snoozefest (in his own words!!!) but still managed to become a big star.

Conor easy. Only people saying otherwise just hate on him. Fury is good but he lacks the catchy cutdowns and charisma.

Conor easy. Only people saying otherwise just hate on him. Fury is good but he lacks the catchy cutdowns and charisma.

No charisma?

I dont think you know what that word means.

Put them both in a room with a bunch of serfs and they all look and listen to the 6`8, 250pound loudmouth not the 5'8 walking small man complex that is conor.

Conor bows to the gypsey king too

Lol at no catchphrases or putdowns, this aint wwe kid, similar, but its more aimed at grown ups that can process a higher tone of trash talk and dissention that Tyson brings.

Lol catchphrases

Fury would destroy Conor in any trash talk battle! lol

It wouldn't even be close.

They aren't that different. Fury sounds similar to the early-ufc Connor, when he was on the rise--genuine, authentic and refreshing. Such persona isn't sustainable for a fighter who consistently gets a lot of airtime, and that's why Connor became less original and unnecessarily obnoxious. Same thing is likely to happen to Tyson if he ends up staying in the spotlight for some time.

31 minutes to 35 min.....Fury goes on an epic rant lol.

I think Fury may be better on the mic.

Conor reached his peak during the Mayweather press conferences

But Fury isn't just a great trash talker, he's incredibly inspirational, and also realistic. He's acknowledged he might get KOed by Wilder several times whereas Conor is always in denial he'll lose. I think this gives Tyson's trash talk more credibility because he was clearly able to get in a monster like Wilder's head while being extremely accurate in assessing reality.

Conor is dull with his "I run Chucky Cheese" lines. He just screams scripted, repetitive babble.

Conor's trash talk to Aldo > Fury

Had some other great moments at press conferences as well.

Fury is fantastic though.

Back