Conor McGregor or Tyson Fury on the mic

Fury.

When you gotta resort to murmurmur, it's gets kinda sad.

"You was there" {<huh}

Conor comes with a pre prepared script, probably employs ghost writers to send him content like he asks people for dirt of his opponent etc, Great if your a comedian or entertainer

Fury is a pure natural off the dome savage that comes with the real.

“You got beat by a fat Man” best Tyson fury quote ever and he was talking about himself

Klitschko conference lol

What does that have to do with on-mic ability? If anything you are illustrating my point. Conor has lost several fights and yet he is the far, far bigger name.

What does that stem from, if not superior charisma?

You think its from charisma? What about -

- ufc marketing budget
- trashy social media aimed at plebs (= not the same as charisma)
- constantly being in the news for committing criminal acts (not the same as charisma)
- financial success not the same as success in his actual sport
- charisma is not a succesful strategy against nate diaz/khabib/floyd mayweather/joseph duffy/artrmij sitenkov/security guards you assault with thrown objects

Last edited:
Everybody's just hatin on Connor now. Fury is nice, and Connor has disappointed many as a fighter lately, but he's still the best trash talker by a mile.

What does that have to do with on-mic ability? If anything you are illustrating my point. Conor has lost several fights and yet he is the far, far bigger name.

What does that stem from, if not superior charisma?
Fame and success don't really have any correlation with charisma or wit... Conor brought a lot of attention to himself because he could actually back up his shit-talk.
Literally anyone can say 'I'll fuck you up and shit on your cat' or blah blah blah lol.. It's winning the fight that really matters.

Conor used to be pretty funny, but his shtick is so obviously forced and boring now. Maybe if he won fights his words would still have the same impact.

Do you really think if Conor goes on a losing streak right now, people will pay as much attention to him as before? <{cruzshake}>

As good as fury is on the mic Mcgregor between Poirer and Alvarez fights is pure gold. Mcgregor wins.

McGregor has had all time better shouts but Fury has been more consistent. It’s like Cain v Fedor. Cain looked like a destroyer of men when he fought but just couldn’t do it for long enough.

Conor is just a mouthy irish git with great confidence and arrogance that makes for a great show.

Still just a mouthy little git tho.

Tyson is poetic (dead serious) and honourable as well as hilarious.

The gypsey king better

Conor is the most influential sports figure mma has ever seen and is greater than every single ranked heavyweight in boxing right now combined and that includes Fury who is 6'8 of pure dosser

McGregor used to be a fairly funny bloke.

I don't know what happened to him but his last press conference was awful. He kept stuttering and just blurting out random words.

Fury is much more entertaining to listen to.

Fury is funny, but it's also act, so you will get bored very fast, and Fury/Wilder pressconference was watched by 30 times less people than Khabib/Conor.
If we talk about quality of trashtalk Bisping was very good, Conor is more clown and showman, than trashtalker. Different type.
Plus lets not forget: Fury has one significant win in his career and it was decision vs out of prime 10 years older Klitschko...
Fury is preaching too much for my taste and Conor, Bisping, Chael are basicly not pretensious at all, so defy UFC most famous trashtalkers/showmans >>> Fury, with all respect for him.
Conor is also better seller, because he is talking like avarge bloke, when Fury likes to show he is intelligent guy, and it's unnecessary, but it's good to have pride youre smart guy.
Conor's trashtalk is more calculated it's not only about oponnent, but irish drunkards who will buy tickets and ppv, because they can relate to Conor.

So trashtalk can't be pretensious for me, and Fury sometimes is pretensious, if you know what I mean.

Back