Conor McGregor or Tyson Fury on the mic

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

31 minutes to 35 min.....Fury goes on an epic rant lol.

I think Fury may be better on the mic.

tyson has wit and charm

conor is boorish and stammers while reciting scripted lines, also well under 6 foot

<{Joewithit}>

i can actually understand everything Tyson says
Tyson > McGregor

Conor, based on the higher level of fame and success he achieved from his charisma.

31 minutes to 35 min.....Fury goes on an epic rant lol.

I think Fury may be better on the mic.

Fury would kill him on the mic. Conor relies on dweebs hanging on his silly catchphrases and copying him.

Fury is far more original and entertaining and doesn't sound scripted.

Just to add Fury Fucks him up in a fight too, fuck weight classes!

You mad nutthuggers?

As good as fury is on the mic Mcgregor between Poirer and Alvarez fights is pure gold. Mcgregor wins.

These days its definitely Fury. Conors schtick is played out at this point and he hasnt been able to back it up enough for it to hold weight. The Conor/Khabib press conferences were pretty much Conor trying be edgy and controversial in very hamfisted fashion.

Fury is better imo, lately conor says only shit about his wealth

These days its definitely Fury. Conors schtick is played out at this point and he hasnt been able to back it up enough for it to hold weight. The Conor/Khabib press conferences were pretty much Conor trying be edgy and controversial in very hamfisted fashion.

I think his trash talk went stale after Aldo. Eddie had his moments with Conor and Nate imo beat him by not giving a shit attitude

I don't know about 'better'. Fury's more genuine. Conor sounds like he's cutting a WWE promo - so, I guess it depends on your preferences.

Success? Tyson is undefeated. Conor is regularly defeated
What does that have to do with on-mic ability? If anything you are illustrating my point. Conor has lost several fights and yet he is the far, far bigger name.

What does that stem from, if not superior charisma?

Tyson is a natural, and is quickly becoming a leader. Tyson Fury all the way. Excellent in articulation, personable, and a great sense of humility and humour. He has a very inviting personality.

Conor, although I enjoyed watching his striking in MMA, is more of that try hard person that has to make you believe in buying into a multi level marketing cult.

If Conor loses, the aura is gone.

Tyson, on the other hand, is a guy who came back from being suicidal. He shared that with the world, and really will be looked up to no matter where he goes.

Respect.

Conor has had some good one liners in the past but Fury's rant in this vid>>>>>>>>>everything Conor has done, it's epic.
McGregors murmurmurmur and shouting nonsense over everything is utter crap, his stuff is weak these days.

I liked him in his more humble days better where he was actually funny.

Fury by a landslide

Being undefeated in boxing nowadays means jack shit.

Being regulary defeated in mma certainly aint anything special/conor still lost his only boxing match/why doesnt he release the full paulie sparring session

It's really subjective, but I'd still prefer Conor up until his fight with Mayweather. He had so many epic moments in- and outside the octagon back then! :D

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over", and the Aldo-prediction: "I feel like the first time we collide in the middle of the octagon it will be over" are my favorites. They turned out to be pretty much prophetic. He's so divisive, but many people seem to forget what he accomplished in such a short time.

Back