Conor McGregor opens as an almost 2-to-1 betting favorite over Jose Aldo

Those odds will be much closer fight time.

This is great.

At least after Aldo decimates Mcnuggets, he'll finally get some attention.

Aldo has too many ways to win this fight. McGregor has only a puncher's chance and he's too damn slow for Aldo.

This is great.

At least after Aldo decimates Mcnuggets, he'll finally get some attention.

Aldo has too many ways to win this fight. McGregor has only a puncher's chance and he's too damn slow for Aldo.

Conor is bigger, stronger, hits harder, better cardio and mentally tougher. Only a moron would claim he is not the obvious favorite.

Since the tigertummy tattoo:

1. Conor's unbeaten.
2. Aldo hasn't won a single fight.

I'll let you do the math.

I want to see how he deals with Aldo's brutal leg kicks.

I doubt it stays anywhere close to that, if it did I would have to drop some cash on Aldo but I am not much of a betting man especially in MMA

Why? It's most likely going to be more in favor of Conor after he trash talks some more on tv.

The odds are going to become even more ridiculous nearer the fight when Goat goes into overdrive.

Stupidest odds since Mayhem being +170 vs Bisping.

Huh? He lost.

I wonder if the fight will even happen. Aldo will find another reason to duck out.

2-1 fav..... because ooooooooof.... the new drug testing.

that guy Aldo trains with imitates Mac's style perfectly. Aldo for the win.

He imitated it so well he hurt his rib and knocked Aldo out of a multi million dollar fight. Imagine what will happen once Aldo has to face the real thing in front of a massive audience.

Also, Aldo (like Mendes) is faster than McGregor. Not that he uses his movement as much, but McGregor's speed is overrated for some reason. I guess because McGregor himself said he's the fastest person in the division, and all his mindless fans took his word for it.

McGregor doesn't rely on speed. He's like Chris Weidman in that his timing and footwork is just superior to his opponent's. Those two together, actual skill that doesn't deteriorate with age, will beat speed. McGregor used this to beat and finish Mendes as well. Mendes being as explosive as he is didn't matter. You'll see this again when Aldo fights Conor.

He imitated it so well he hurt his rib and knocked Aldo out of a multi million dollar fight. Imagine what will happen once Aldo has to face the real thing in front of a massive audience.

McGregor doesn't rely on speed. He's like Chris Weidman in that his timing and footwork is just superior to his opponent's. Those two together, actual skill, will beat speed. McGregor used this to beat and finish Mendes as well. Mendes being as explosive as he is didn't matter. You'll see this again when Aldo fights Conor.

It's Boxingislife alternate account.

Damn you guys forget what kind of monster aldo is.
tumblr_nqtoxqDH421u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_niwykmEzls1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_lxuh53G8eW1r1fx5mo1_400.gif

tumblr_nln2wnz3T71rkj1e8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgn0757iJ51rude8eo1_500.jpg

You guys will regret picking mcgregor who is a threat but will fall to one of the GOATS.

You guys will regret picking mcgregor who is a threat but will fall to one of the GOATS.

Nice to see someone knew to Sherdog who is not here for the hype.

Aldo all day.

Haven't you learned yet? This is Sherdog, there's no place for rationality here. Just post whatever stupid shit pops into your head. No filter, just appeal to emotion.

Back