Conor McGregor opens as an almost 2-to-1 betting favorite over Jose Aldo

I'm going to make a lot of cheese on this fight.

Last edited:
Bet all you want. Fight's not happening

The odds are going to become even more ridiculous nearer the fight when Goat goes into overdrive.

Stupidest odds since Mayhem being +170 vs Bisping.

Going to be nuts if Aldo just runs through him.

The ONLY way Aldo wins is via sub.

Conor is BIGGER, STRONGER and took Chads best shots and basically LAUGHED at them.

I wouldnt bet Jose if he was 5/1.

Hes not going to win this fight.

Aldo should be the favorite people forget he is a GOAT and an animal. He is only 28.

aldo had not looked like he did in the wec over his past few opponents. conor has run through everyone so far very impressively.

Haha what in the hell is this bullshit. Oh wells, time to make some money on Joosay!!

The ONLY way Aldo wins is via sub.

Conor is BIGGER, STRONGER and took Chads best shots and basically LAUGHED at them.

I wouldnt bet Jose if he was 5/1.

Hes not going to win this fight.
Aldo has a better chance at winning than conor... ill be looking at the odds closely... hopefully, we get to see conor start his shit talking and make the odds better for aldo...

well Aldo is a top notch camp. Him being the underdog seems just throwing away money. Aldo wont lose this fight!

I don't bet, but for this line, I might. Very very tempting. I think Aldo is on a different level.

All these Aldo fans can put their money were their mouths are. And lose said money.

that guy Aldo trains with imitates Mac's style perfectly. Aldo for the win.

Aldo used his wrestling to beat guys who was getting better or being competitve against him in the feet. Against a well trained Conor he will have no choice, he's no Mendes and can't get Conor to the ground. Conor will get that title in Jones way.

Aldo is going to win, it's crazy how he wins the interim belt and people act like he is a long reigning champion like GSP.

Back