Media Conor Mcgregor on UFC 246 Critics: It's Projection. Its [fans] projecting their own insecurities

Not really a Conor defender but there's plenty of losers who hate on the guy for being super rich and living the life. He's not near a GOAT conversation but he's a very special breed of fighter with wins over quality opponents like Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Diaz, etc.

He's just not in the same mount rushmore of Jones, Kabib, Fedor etc. But he made way more $ than all of them combined hence the hatred.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with the very legit criticism about him having a LW contender fight at WW?

Even Dana was forced to backtrack on letting him fight LWs at 170.

dumbest shit i heard.... main Criticism 170lb fight having implications at 155lbs.... secondary criticism: a win over Cerrone riding a 2 fight loosing streak can push connor to a title fight.... whats that got to do with anyone's insecurities....

I love Conor but lately it seems like a shit ton of fluff and media junk with very little action inside the octagon. When he does, he's lining up the Cowboys and Sanchez of the world coming off L streaks or guys like Poirier who he already beat not to mention those several awkward, ill timed retirements he's launched on the Twitter feed.

Just fucking fight man. He's got all types of fuck you money either take a piss or just get off the pot already

Pay me 100k and I’ll fight Conor without any training. I can make 155 on short notice.
how dare you take my turn to kick the man's ass!? I would fight Connor for free, i bet can take him to 3 rd dec. The benefits are'ta tanglible dummy. So you can keep your $100k

I think Conor might have been one of the best in his rise up to both belts. Cheers to him it was an awesome run. After the Mayweather fight it feels like he's just a retired fighter that is half in the game and whenever I downplay him its based off of his recent heart inside the game. Glad he made the money he said he would but wish we could see the same guy who would fight 4 times a year with injuries just to get to the top.

He's pretty much right. Most of us are armchair QB's.
True, but its just ad hominem. It really has no basis on what he's saying. Most people are criticizing him for taking a fight with a fighter on the downard slope in another weight class and calling it a title contender bout

I guess he also forgot Khabib was also critical of him talking on the fight of cerrone: Khabib called it a well organized circus and has called cowboy mentally weak in the past.

Khabib just hates Conor, both Khabib and Justin earned their title shot discussions after beating Cerrone then they fought each other due to COVID and Khabib not being able to make it and he said nothing bad about Cerrone that I know of when he lost to both of them fast. Beating Donald at this point is not a big deal, he is still good...just not top 5 material anymore...I dont get why everyone was so upset about that fight and....well just not so much about either Justin or Tony beating Cerrone.

I think he's one of the best to ever do it. But this particular thing about the cowboy gimme fight. I mean, come on. It was a gimmefight. Cowboy lost to gaethje and tony by the time he faced Mcgregor. He was on his way down. Furthermore, it was at 170. Conor shortcut the process. Dana white was prepared to give conor a title shot off of that. I don't think its projection. It's fair criticism.

I don't think Cerrone was any worse when he fought Conor. He would've lost to Till, Masvidal, Tony, Gaethje and Conor by KO/TKO no matter what order he fought them in. Speaking of those guys, many people here made a BIG deal about them finishing Cowboy (especially Gaethje). But then Conor finished Cowboy faster than any of the others did, they said Conor just beat up some old, glass-chinned guy. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
I can't make 155 but I'd sleep him in an openweight bout

The UFC are legally required to pay medical bills for injuries sustained in competition (even though Emmett has a different tale to tell)

So you'd KO or TKO Conor on the feet? Something no one has done in MMA and something Mayweather didn't do until late in their fight? You need to come out of your closet, tough guy, and tell the world about yourself. This reminds me of some guy on the early NHB forums saying he could beat up Tank Abbott in the mid-90s when only a handful of HWs had actually done that. Back then, even the pros weren't well cross-trained...yet some random forum guy was doing to do what only Severn, Taktarov and Frye managed to do.

Conor Mcgregor thinks you sherdoggers are projecting when you criticize him about fighting cowboy at 170. He mentions the person criticizing himself wouldn't get in the octagon himself to fight anyone on planet earth. It's just projection of insecurity.

<36>

I guess he also forgot Khabib was also critical of him talking on the fight of cerrone: Khabib called it a well organized circus and has called cowboy mentally weak in the past.

are you khabib?

Conor Mcgregor thinks you sherdoggers are projecting when you criticize him about fighting cowboy at 170. He mentions the person criticizing himself wouldn't get in the octagon himself to fight anyone on planet earth. It's just projection of insecurity.

<36>

Well cowboy always failed to perform in big fights

Lol maybe, but over-the-hill Cowboy was a easy fight for you and you specifically chose him, so maybe you're the insecure one. So what about that Diego fight? Nah fuck Conor if he's saying that, he knows we saw through his shit and he's fuming. That season of his was the most cherry picked bullshit I've seen.

Not really a Conor defender but there's plenty of losers who hate on the guy for being super rich and living the life. He's not near a GOAT conversation but he's a very special breed of fighter with wins over quality opponents like Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Diaz, etc.

He's just not in the same mount rushmore of Jones, Kabib, Fedor etc. But he made way more $ than all of them combined hence the hatred.
Jones Anderson gsp fedor.
khabib just not there. 12 ufc wins just doesnt cut it. another couple of years maybe

He also assaults old men

Sexually assaults

Messes around with women other than his baby mama

lies about his past to project the the fantasy of rags to riches.

Conor about Khabib:
"You fought a real estate agent."

Finally he admits its insecurity and projection.

The idea -quite often defended here- that some people dislikes Conor because he is rich, is the Everest of stupidity and moronicity. It is the same than saying that we should admire and love and appreciate someone just because he/she is rich. Such thinking is just dangerously stupid.
Some people don´t like Conor because he is a obnoxious prick. Maybe a rich obnoxious prick, but no matter how much you polish a turd, it will always be a turd.

Pay me 100k and I’ll fight Conor without any training. I can make 155 on short notice.

How are you gonna do that bro? Gonna cut your legs off or something? There's no way a shredded 6'5 280lb beast can cut that much weight dude, it's not healthy.

Back