Media Conor Mcgregor on UFC 246 Critics: It's Projection. Its [fans] projecting their own insecurities

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Conor Mcgregor thinks you sherdoggers are projecting when you criticize him about fighting cowboy at 170. He mentions the person criticizing himself wouldn't get in the octagon himself to fight anyone on planet earth. It's just projection of insecurity.

<36>

I guess he also forgot Khabib was also critical of him talking on the fight of cerrone: Khabib called it a well organized circus and has called cowboy mentally weak in the past.

Not really a Conor defender but there's plenty of losers who hate on the guy for being super rich and living the life. He's not near a GOAT conversation but he's a very special breed of fighter with wins over quality opponents like Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Diaz, etc.

He's just not in the same mount rushmore of Jones, Kabib, Fedor etc. But he made way more $ than all of them combined hence the hatred.

Conor Mcgregor thinks you sherdoggers are projecting when you criticize him about fighting cowboy at 170. He mentions the person criticizing himself wouldn't get in the octagon himself to fight anyone on planet earth. It's just projection of insecurity.

<36>

I guess he also forgot Khabib was also critical of him talking on the fight of cerrone: Khabib called it a well organized circus and has called cowboy mentally weak in the past.

Where can I watch the full interview? thanks

Not really a Conor defender but there's plenty of losers who hate on the guy for being super rich and living the life. He's not near a GOAT conversation but he's a very special breed of fighter with wins over quality opponents like Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez, Diaz, etc.

He's just not in the same mount rushmore of Jones, Kabib, Fedor etc. But he made way more $ than all of them combined hence the hatred.
I think he's one of the best to ever do it. But this particular thing about the cowboy gimme fight. I mean, come on. It was a gimmefight. Cowboy lost to gaethje and tony by the time he faced Mcgregor. He was on his way down. Furthermore, it was at 170. Conor shortcut the process. Dana white was prepared to give conor a title shot off of that. I don't think its projection. It's fair criticism.

Last edited:
I remember when Nate projected on McRunner.

diaz_mcgregor_ufc196_submission-1040x572.jpg

You can’t have it both ways. Continuing the incessant attention seeking on social media but only having one MMA win in about four years.

If you keep chatting shit back it up. He’s attacked loads of fighters in the last four years that are actually competing and creating fights for fans.

lol conor would send you to the hospital. You better ask the ufc to pay your medical bills, especially if its in america lol.
I can't make 155 but I'd sleep him in an openweight bout

The UFC are legally required to pay medical bills for injuries sustained in competition (even though Emmett has a different tale to tell)

I can't make 155 but I'd sleep him in an openweight bout

The UFC are legally required to pay medical bills for injuries sustained in competition (even though Emmett has a different tale to tell)
I couldn't imagine eating a strike from a world class fighter and saying Yeah, I'll do it for free! I'll do it for the experience!

that dude will rattle your brain so hard that you'll be wearing sunglasses for the next sixth months inside your home.

I couldn't imagine eating a strike from a world class fighter and saying Yeah, I'll do it for free! I'll do it for the experience!

that dude will rattle your brain so hard that you'll be wearing sunglasses for the next sixth months inside your home.
Well of course, on the internet anyone can claim to be whatever

So it was probably silly for me to make that statement as an anon, but in reality I'm very confident I would beat him in a fight.

Well of course, on the internet anyone can claim to be whatever

So it was probably silly for me to make that statement as an anon, but in reality I'm very confident I would beat him in a fight.
I think I found Michael Chandler's Sherdogger account.

Back