News Conor McGregor on Dustin Poirier rematch, Khabib's retirement and relationship with UFC

No cliffs? That's a bannable offense <Deported1>

- Khabib scurrying away from the division like the rat that he is.
- Conman doesn't concern himself with UFC politics anymore, just wants to fight.
- Ideally, wants to fight Nate for the lightweight title.
- Is focused on competing.

You're welcome.

Jessica Evil Eye?
Here we go evil, here we go.
images

That mac life guy is such a sad suck up

And Conor honestly having the worst takes ever. Officially the worst sports analyst of all time even though he isn't one.

Cliffs:
you know, i think it is, you know, all within themselves, i've learned about myself, you know, i think, we will emerge from it in 2022, you know. YOU KNOW?

That mac life guy is such a sad suck up

And Conor honestly having the worst takes ever. Officially the worst sports analyst of all time even though he isn't one.
He's gonna have to fight like hell with Goldie to earn that monicker, let's be honest

Cliff notes?
Greets John & the Punk
Talks about extensive prep including his own full size octagon
Brags about his wealth
Infers that Khabib is running from him
Brags about wealth
Answers some inane end of interview questions

The greatest lost to Nate fucking Diaz? In many eyes, twice

he’s a bum
Only in haters eyes did he lose twice. Nate would have been very lucky to get that nod and if he did it would be another prime example of how terrible the scoring system is.

Conor has lost his wit, he used to be so funny and charismatic, now he's much more reserved

Only in haters eyes did he lose twice. Nate would have been very lucky to get that nod and if he did it would be another prime example of how terrible the scoring system is.

couldnt agree more

a man who runs away from his opponent wins a decision? lmao

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back