Conor McGregor Net Worth

That is stupid. His net worth is more like $5 Million or less given his spending habits. It could be 12-15 by the end of the year though.

It is the taxes that gets you. He most likely has to pay double taxes, US and UK. His US tax burden is 38% income and 3% self-employment. Fortunately, he fights in Vegas with no state taxes.

Ireland takes another 40% so roughly 80% of his disclosed earnings are going to taxes. He might be able to arrange his PPV share to be paid in Ireland to avoid US taxes.

On top of that he lives in a VAT country which takes another 23% of all of his purchases, which are considerable.
I think the USA and Ireland have a double tax exemption agreement.

Hopefully that moron invests properly. I live in Vancouver and buying a house right in Van costs over a million. That's also a crack shack. Literally.

Hopefully that moron invests properly. I live in Vancouver and buying a house right in Van costs over a million. That's also a crack shack. Literally.
He said something to the effect of "saving makes you suck you need to spend it all to stay hungry".

Does the Irish government get a percentage since they funded his early years?

You misunderstand - the 3% is the medicare tax self-employment. the social security tax is meaningless as it caps so low. 40% bracket is super low in Ireland. Even if the taxation is sequential, which I am not sure it is that is still ~65% tax. Another killer for McGoat though is that crazy 23% VAT given his consumption habits. Unfortunately, Ireland, like the US, has an abysmal tax policy that taxes your income wherever it is earned.

I thought you were referring to social security. I did not know that Ireland would be effectively taxing the same money twice, nor do I understand what VAT is. I stand corrected.

I think the overall point that many people in this thread are confusing is they are taking someone's gross income and immediately translating that to mean "net worth". Obviously the two are nowhere near the same thing. As you probably already know, I could have a gross income of 100 million and only a net of 100 bucks if it cost me 99,999,900 to make that 100 million.

his net worth now is probably a couple of mill cos he spent the rest on overpriced motors and bad suits.....

and celebrity toob knows this how?
I jokingly said the same thing until I googled what Forbes magazine said on the issue.. In a Dec 30th, 2015 article, the magazine states that Conor and Rhonda "probably" pulled in over $10mil each.. Including fight earnings, ppv, endorsements, bonuses for 2015.. They say he made $1.7mil in fight earnings in 2015 from three fights and Rhonda only $300k for her one fight.

It's more than that. He's been a millionaire since around the Poirier fight and made millions against Mendes and Aldo. Not sure what he was paid for the Siver fight but that wasn't on PPV it was on FOX. He sold his documentary to FOX for millions also. His next fight will be his biggest payday yet, 8-10 million from what I've read.
Idk what you're reading cuz he made more than 15 mill for the Aldo fight alone...

Back