Conor McGregor Net Worth

Can you read?
I said you posted no monetary amount of how much Fox paid for the doco, you claimed MILLIONS.
There's no source that he was a millionaire around the time that fighting Poirier either.
These are claims you made with no evidence. That's a simple fact, you can show me a picture of a Josh Koscheck's Ferrari n compare his ppv buys etc to Conor's, that's not the point. The point is that you made stupid claims with no evidence, everything else is irrelevant.
I've never seen Bill Gates paycheck either but I know he's got a few bob...

He's about to make a whole lot more after smashing Aldo and doing 1.2 million PPV buys last time out. His future trajectory is serious cash money.

UFC champion Conor McGregor set for bumper €15m windfall following Vegas KO

UFC star Conor McGregor can expect to increase his earnings significantly over the next 12 months following his latest stunning success in Las Vegas.

The 27-year-old earned an estimated €11m in 2015 but industry experts believe his global appeal will add greatly to his worth over the coming year.

"Win, lose or draw Conor McGregor was walking away with an estimated €6m in earnings from Saturday night’s fight against Jose Aldo," Rob Pearson, PSG Sponsorship Account Director, told Independent.ie.

"The moment he landed the left hook that sent Aldo crashing to the mat, McGregor’s net worth skyrocketed and he can expect to earn in the region of €15m in 2016, a 35pc increase on his total earnings last year."

The breakdown of McGregor's pay packet from Las Vegas is eye-watering. The Crumlin native pulled in €455,000 for the fight itself, with Reebok adding €36,500 to the mix. Additional bonuses from his ever growing stable of sponsors that now includes Reebok, Monster Energy, Volvo and BSN boosted the figure by up to €100,000.

"McGregor is an astute business man himself and knows the value of his brand and, having cracked the United States, he is now a global brand with global sponsorship appeal and PSG Sponsorship estimates that he will make in excess of €2m from endorsements deals in 2016."

http://www.independent.ie/sport/mma...15m-windfall-following-vegas-ko-34285143.html

The figures are in Euro where at this very moment 1 equals $1.11 USD. This year he's estimated to make approximately somewhere around 16 1/2 million USD. It could be even more depending on whether he gets another new contract after he beats RDA and whether or not he fights on the UFC 200 card.

The figure wasn't disclosed. I didn't claim millions but Conor did and not a single FOX rep called bs. It had been said by plenty (as in estimated) that he was a millionaire at the time of the Poirier fight. McGregor was one of the biggest faces of the sport then too so use your head. Josh also owns a plane if I'm not mistaken. Conor had his own line of apparel from Dethrone at that time and it was massively popular, his "Stay Ready" line. He was making money outside of the cage, not just inside.

Anyway, you lose. Mac is the Mayweather of MMA and only a fool would think otherwise. Even Lorenzo said that he believes Conor will be their first 100 million dollar earner. He's the face of MMA so get used to seeing it.

I never said otherwise, not once.
I think he's rich as fuck and is only going to get richer, I just think people like you who make these wild assumptions are idiots.

These celebrity net worth websites are so retarded it amazes me. Even Forbes is not accurate when accounting for celebrities/athletes net worth, especially athletes. They seem to add up all the income for athletes and assume they are investing prudently and not posting shopping sprees on instagram all the time. Sometimes it seems like they do not even account for taxes and say "He has a $100 million dollar non-gauranteed contract, so his net worth is $100 million dollars." That is not how it works.

Net worth is a function of income, spending and wealth management. All three of those are pretty much equally important with income of course being of slightly more importance because it forms the basis of wealth for athletes( but not necessarily someone like Zuckerburg whose wealth is in shares of a company that went public. It only becomes income when he sells the shares). But allen iverson had $250 million plus in income and was broke within A YEAR of retirement. that shows how important spending and wealth management are. Plus it is very hard to gage true spending even now days when people are flaunting their purchases on instagram because the largest expenses such as family, homes etc are not the kind of thing people post on instagram.

and lastly it is impossible from the surface to gauge how an individuals wealth management team is handling things. For athletes this could be the most important aspect because their careers and earning periods are so short and they need to build that nest egg early on the live a luxurious life forever.

I remember Diddy in an interview a few years ago was asked about the forbes estimate of his net worth and he said it was too high. He said he had no idea how they came up with that number. And this is forbes, a real news service. Some stupid websites have no way of estimating conors net worth.

but i guarantee Conor's current net worth is in $2-$10 million dollar range not $10-$30 million dollar range. Remember you need at least 2x the income over a period of time for that to equate to net worth and that would be spending NOTHING. Conor was on welfare a few years ago with no assets at all. He is doing very well for an MMA fighter but people who think he has already accumulated $30 million dollars are delusional.

This.

It's so rare to see an actual educated person on sherdog.

I never said otherwise, not once.
I think he's rich as fuck and is only going to get richer, I just think people like you who make these wild assumptions and idiots.

Check out the post I just made. He's about to get a whole lot richer. LOL at "wild assumptions". No. He's had major sponsorship for a long time and even had his own Dethrone line that was massively popular back when he fought Brandao and Poirier. He was already turning into the face of MMA then so assuming that he'd at least hit the 1 million mark is common sense. He sold his documentary to FOX so tweet and ask him what FOX paid RTE for it and what he got out of it, just know that it wasn't chump change for a six-part series that he helped produce.

His Dethrone "Stay Ready" line of apparel

wpid-wp-1395864401551.jpeg

wpid-wp-1404840968771.jpeg

Last edited:
It's more than that. He's been a millionaire since around the Poirier fight and made millions against Mendes and Aldo. Not sure what he was paid for the Siver fight but that wasn't on PPV it was on FOX. He sold his documentary to FOX for millions also. His next fight will be his biggest payday yet, 8-10 million from what I've read.

He also financed that documentary himself. Gross sale price means nothing without knowing how much it cost him. It may have cost him next to nothing, I don't know ....

And I highly doubt he is making 8-10 million for any one fight. At 1 million PPV buys that gives the UFC ~30 million after the 50% PPV cut. No way they are giving him a third after expenses, all the other fighter's pay, Zuffa's share, venue, etc.

He also financed that documentary himself. Gross sale price means nothing without knowing how much it cost him. It may have cost him next to nothing, I don't know ....

And I highly doubt he is making 8-10 million for any one fight. At 1 million PPV buys that gives the UFC ~30 million after the 50% PPV cut. No way they are giving him a third after expenses, all the other fighter's pay, Zuffa's share, venue, etc.

That's funny because someone else just said that RTE financed it. He made around 7 million USD in his last fight before taxes at $3-$5 per PPV buy x 1.2 million buys + his half million fight money + bonus + sponsorship money. After 700,000 buys he gets $4-$5 per PPV and it did a half million buys past that threshold. Not sure where you got this 50% PPV cut from but Forbes already has said as much that he made that much in his last fight and some sources estimated even more.

Check out the post I just made. He's about to get a whole lot richer. LOL at "wild assumptions". No. He's had major sponsorship for a long time and even had his own Dethrone line that was massively popular back when he fought Brandao and Poirier. He was already turning into the face of MMA then so assuming that he'd at least hit the 1 million mark is common sense. He sold his documentary to FOX so tweet and ask him what FOX paid RTE for it and what he got out of it, just know that it wasn't chump change for a six-part series that he helped produce.

His Dethrone "Stay Ready" line of apparel

wpid-wp-1395864401551.jpeg

wpid-wp-1404840968771.jpeg

Lol "tweet to fox and ask them how much they paid for the documentary" because I actually have no idea how much they paid for it.

You're the one who made the claim, not me.

A "dethrone" sponsorship would have pushed him over 1 million dollars in wealth...... Hahahahha

That's funny because someone else just said that RTE financed it. He made around 7 million USD in his last fight before taxes at $3-$5 per PPV buy x 1.2 million buys + his half million fight money + bonus + sponsorship money. After 700,000 buys he gets $4-$5 per PPV and it did a half million buys past that threshold. Not sure where you got this 50% PPV cut from but Forbes already has said as much that he made that much in his last fight and some sources estimated even more.

You may very well be right. But 50% is pretty much the standard for what the providers get.

Quote:

"At those figures, the show would gross $56 million on pay-per-view as a low estimate, and with late buys, could crack $60 million, with that money split approximately 50/50 between UFC and the cable and satellite providers."

Source:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/1...ks-to-have-topped-1-million-pay-per-view-buys

See, that's an informed post, not an assumption. The 50/50 ppv cut is actually common knowledge but for a, um, "person" like yourself I'm not surprised that you aren't aware of it.

Quote:

"At those figures, the show would gross $56 million on pay-per-view as a low estimate, and with late buys, could crack $60 million, with that money split approximately 50/50 between UFC and the cable and satellite providers."

Source:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/1...ks-to-have-topped-1-million-pay-per-view-buys

See, that's an informed post, not an assumption. The 50/50 ppv cut is actually common knowledge but for a, um, "person" like yourself I'm not surprised that you aren't aware of it.

Yet I just broke down the math and Conor's previous cut for his last fight. That would be an educated post, pal. Also, notice the "approximately" part. The UFC helped drive PPV to what it is today. You think they won't scratch their back a little? Even then, of course they could afford to pay McGregor what I claimed because it's in his contract. He holds back to back gate records and his last did $10.1 million, which would alone more than cover a 7 million payout for him. Again, common sense. Zuffa makes a killing off of him.

You may very well be right. But 50% is pretty much the standard for what the providers get.

Could be but the UFC was a major influence on the PPV market and has been for a long time. It's been their main vehicle since the beginning. They have a very close relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if they got a better deal than that cut. Pro wrestling, boxing and MMA (the UFC in particular) all made PPV what it is today, a huge industry.

Lol "tweet to fox and ask them how much they paid for the documentary" because I actually have no idea how much they paid for it.

You're the one who made the claim, not me.

A "dethrone" sponsorship would have pushed him over 1 million dollars in wealth...... Hahahahha

Again, your wild assumptions are getting old. Conor had already had 3 fights in the UFC at the time and had headlined in Dublin and was on their Boston card. He'd earned two or three bonuses as well on top of his sponsorship money which does include his own line of apparel that was extremely popular then, which I already named. His fight money + sponsorship money wouldn't have reached 1 million yet? Ok. If you really want to believe that then you're pretty naive. By the time he fought Poirier I believe even Rogan said that Conor was a self-made millionaire then and that was after he fought and knocked out Brandao, so Poirier was his 4th fight in the UFC.

He's worth far more than 10 million. I can say that for sure. They don't have access to SO many numbers that go into a ufc fighters net worth. He likely made just under 10 million on his last fight alone.

Could be but the UFC was a major influence on the PPV market and has been for a long time. It's been their main vehicle since the beginning. They have a very close relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if they got a better deal than that cut. Pro wrestling, boxing and MMA (the UFC in particular) all made PPV what it is today, a huge industry.
"You may be right", "I wouldn't be surprised if"

That's conjecture again, do you think the industry made up the 50/50 ppv split? Do you know something the industry doesn't?
You didn't even know there was a ppv split until 5 minutes ago.
A joe from sherdog who thinks a clothing deal with the powerhouse "dethrone" makes a person a millionaire.

The stupidity I'm witnessing.

"You may be right", "I wouldn't be surprised if"

That's conjecture again, do you think the industry made up the 50/50 ppv split? Do you know something the industry doesn't?
You didn't even know there was a ppv split until 5 minutes ago.
A joe from sherdog who thinks a clothing deal with the powerhouse "dethrone" makes a person a millionaire.

The stupidity I'm witnessing.

Conor's cut from that line alone would've put some pretty good money in the bank and that's just outside the cage smart guy. So, let's use your own "logic" against you. Since I clearly don't know then you should, I mean you'd have to in order to essentially say I'm wrong. And no, obviously the PPV company would get a large portion but unless you can prove it's 50/50 in doing business with the UFC then you're no better than what I've claimed, see how that works?

My question to you, an "educated person" on this board. Roughly WHEN did McGregor hit the 1 million mark in estimated net worth? You're saying he wasn't after 3 or 4 fights in the UFC (lol) so keep this in mind. I await your answer.

Back