Conor McGregor Net Worth

No, I live in Scotland, and no unfortunately my wife ain't bringing in Conor money but she would be paying around 40% if she wasn't using her one woman consultancy firm to pay tax through, but I admit I have no knowledge of tax in the US, I assumed you guys would have all the same loopholes, if not more.

there used to be acceptable loop holes like that in the US. say an independent contractor earns 500,000 dollars a year. They used to be able to make their "salary" something really low like 20,000. Because salaries are taxed much higher than capital gains, the other 480,000 could be transfered as a dividend or distribution(depending on corporation or LLC). But judges have ruled that you cannot do this anymore. Now the independent contractor must make their salary the industry average for that job(not sure of exact wording this is not my expertise at all). Then only the surplus can be distributed as capital gains. Obv there is some grey areas here but had a large impact on the way independent contractors set up their affairs.

so it is possible that extremely low MMA salaries save conor a lot in taxes i suppose. although i doubt the IRS sees it this way. they always get their money.

edit: i also know conor isnt a US citizen but when he fights here he has to play by our rules.

Last edited:
well i work in the wealth management field and I see so much incorrect information about wealth everywhere. might as well try to explain it to people right?
That site lists Howard stern at only like 50mil. He makes that in like 6 months

Ah, I see. The life of being a married man and trying to consume as much MMA related content as possible must be hard. You need to bring her to a show and make her a fan.
Ah, no. We do enough together already. You wouldn't understand if you aren't married. My content will really be limited. Our second daughter is coming soon.

I've heard he is doing a bit of window cleaning on the side, so he is even richer now ;)

It's more than that. He's been a millionaire since around the Poirier fight and made millions against Mendes and Aldo. Not sure what he was paid for the Siver fight but that wasn't on PPV it was on FOX. He sold his documentary to FOX for millions also. His next fight will be his biggest payday yet, 8-10 million from what I've read.
Remember that everybody has to pay taxes.

Remember that everybody has to pay taxes.

Uh, yeah, I remember. Like I said, it's more than 10 million. Just do the math on his last two fights to get the picture and throw in his Notorious documentary that sold for millions to FOX on top of the 5 other fights he's had in the UFC and made good money from. Don't forget about his sponsorship money either (not just Reebok but also Dethrone before that and Monster), "back stage bonuses", gifts from Zuffa and other undisclosed money and assets. He also likely gets a cut from the live gate when he headlines, we don't know what his new contract has written into it but we do know that it's a lot. For instance, Forbes estimates that McGregor will make around 8 million or so in just his next fight against dos Anjos. It will likely be closer to 10 since he made around 7 in his last fight against Aldo and he's now the undisputed champion.

Last edited:
He probably made 10 million...hell he probably made 20 million, but the way he spends I wouldn't be surprised if he had Cerrone level bookkeeping skills and about 100k in the bank

He probably made 10 million...hell he probably made 20 million, but the way he spends I wouldn't be surprised if he had Cerrone level bookkeeping skills and about 100k in the bank

Best believe he has millions in the bank. Add up all of the cars and toys he's got and it's still nowhere near what he's made since coming to the UFC in earnings (disclosed payouts).

Uh, yeah, I remember. Like I said, it's more than 10 million. Just do the math on his last two fights to get the picture and throw in his Notorious documentary that sold for millions to FOX on top of the 5 other fights he's had in the UFC and made good money from. Don't forget about his sponsorship money either (not just Reebok but also Dethrone before that and Monster), "back stage bonuses", gifts from Zuffa and other undisclosed money and assets. He also likely gets a cut from the live gate when he headlines, we don't know what his new contract has written into it but we do know that it's a lot. For instance, Forbes estimates that McGregor will make around 8 million or so in just his next fight against dos Anjos. It will likely be closer to 10 since he made around 7 in his last fight against Aldo and he's now the undisputed champion.
Millions for that documentary? Where are you getting that from? And why would the rights to a documentary made and funded by RTE, the Irish state broadcaster, not belong to them?

It's more than that. He's been a millionaire since around the Poirier fight and made millions against Mendes and Aldo. Not sure what he was paid for the Siver fight but that wasn't on PPV it was on FOX. He sold his documentary to FOX for millions also. His next fight will be his biggest payday yet, 8-10 million from what I've read.

Source

Millions for that documentary? Where are you getting that from? And why would the rights to a documentary made and funded by RTE, the Irish state broadcaster, not belong to them?

Conor said on numerous occasions that he sold his documentary for millions. He mentioned FOX and potentially even Globo in Brazil. He said this to the media and around FOX reps so I think I'll take him for his word on that one. Add whatever he made off of that onto all of the $ he's made fighting and in sponsorship money + all assets to date and he's worth more than 10 million. It's just common sense. Again, in just his last fight he made somewhere around 7 million. He also stated that he made 3x as much as Aldo for that one. Now that he's the undisputed champ and just broke his own record for gate and the UFC's title fight finish time record against the #1 P4P ranked fighter on the planet after a year's worth of promotion, imagine what he'll be making in this next fight. It'll be more than 7 million, guaranteed.

Google is your friend. Ponder this though...

Six-part 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor documentary set to air on Fox Sports

US broadcasting giant Fox Sports is set to ramp up publicity for Conor McGregor with their acquisition of RTE's 'The Notorious' documentary series.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/1...e-notorious-fox-sports-rte-jose-aldo-mma-news

McGregor worked hand-in-hand with RTE to produce the documentary and happens to be the star in it. FOX can air it because they bought it from RTE and paid McGregor his cut. Just a theory.

Last edited:
Google is your friend. Ponder this though...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/1...e-notorious-fox-sports-rte-jose-aldo-mma-news

McGregor worked hand-in-hand with RTE to produce the documentary and happens to be the star in it. FOX can air it because they bought it from RTE and paid McGregor his cut. Just a theory.

"Millionaire since the Poirier fight" no source
"Fox paid him millions for his doco" no source on how much money was paid
Then you finally say all the shit you quoted was "Just a theory"

Seems definitive to me......

"Millionaire since the Poirier fight" no source
"Fox paid him millions for his doco" no source on how much money was paid
Then you finally say all the shit you quoted was "Just a theory"

Seems definitive to me......

Yet I linked you to the proof of FOX buying his documentary from RTE. You seem rather slow.

Check this out, and this is KENNY FLORIAN we're talking about here. He works for FOX and makes nowhere near what McGregor does. This is his new house, a 2.75 million dollar mansion in Hollywood Hills.

house.0.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/4/9260311/ufc-mma-news-kenny-florian-house-hollywood-hills

Common sense goes a long way if you have it. I could sit here and definitively prove that McGregor has made more than his current estimated 10 million in net worth just in his last 2 fights (prior to taxation) lol. So, like I said, give me a break kid.

Yet I linked you to the proof of FOX buying his documentary from RTE. You seem rather slow.

Check this out, and this is KENNY FLORIAN we're talking about here. He works for FOX and makes nowhere near what McGregor does. This is his new house, a 2.75 million dollar mansion in Hollywood Hills.

house.0.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/4/9260311/ufc-mma-news-kenny-florian-house-hollywood-hills

Common sense goes a long way if you have it. I could sit here and definitively prove that McGregor has made more than his current estimated 10 million in net worth just in his last 2 fights (prior to taxation) lol. So, like I said, give me a break kid.

Can you read?
I said you posted no monetary amount of how much Fox paid for the doco, you claimed MILLIONS.
There's no source that he was a millionaire around the time that fighting Poirier either.
These are claims you made with no evidence. That's a simple fact, you can show me a picture of a Josh Koscheck's Ferrari n compare his ppv buys etc to Conor's, that's not the point. The point is that you made stupid claims with no evidence, everything else is irrelevant.

Estimated net worth of UFC's biggest star: 10 million

Estimated net worth of UFC's president: 350 million
Ronda is worth more than ten million.. also are you shocked that the owners and people who run the company make more? Do you make more than your boss?

Can you read?
I said you posted no monetary amount of how much Fox paid for the doco, you claimed MILLIONS.
There's no source that he was a millionaire around the time that fighting Poirier either.
These are claims you made with no evidence. That's a simple fact, you can show me a picture of a Josh Koscheck's Ferrari n compare his ppv buys etc to Conor's, that's not the point. The point is that you made stupid claims with no evidence, everything else is irrelevant.

The figure wasn't disclosed. I didn't claim millions but Conor did and not a single FOX rep called bs. It had been said by plenty (as in estimated) that he was a millionaire at the time of the Poirier fight. McGregor was one of the biggest faces of the sport then too so use your head. Josh also owns a plane if I'm not mistaken. Conor had his own line of apparel from Dethrone at that time and it was massively popular, his "Stay Ready" line. He was making money outside of the cage, not just inside.

Anyway, you lose. Mac is the Mayweather of MMA and only a fool would think otherwise. Even Lorenzo said that he believes Conor will be their first 100 million dollar earner. He's the face of MMA so get used to seeing it.

Last edited:
Back