Conor McGregor Net Worth

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by hasar, Feb 16, 2016.

1. hasar

hasar Yellow Card Yellow Card

2. Gabe

Gabe Saturdays are for the Boys

Who cares?

David Allan Coe likes this.
  3. footodors

footodors Brown Belt Platinum Member

and celebrity toob knows this how?

4. Faceplanter

Faceplanter Purple Belt

It's more than that. He's been a millionaire since around the Poirier fight and made millions against Mendes and Aldo. Not sure what he was paid for the Siver fight but that wasn't on PPV it was on FOX. He sold his documentary to FOX for millions also. His next fight will be his biggest payday yet, 8-10 million from what I've read.

5. dragovic

dragovic Purple Belt

celebritytoob don't know nothing about the ppv detailz

6. Melas Chasma

Melas Chasma Red Belt

20-30 mil.

7. Steve-French

Steve-French What A Rush!!!

8. Mac the Cat

Mac the Cat Orange Belt

By now it's lot more than 10 million because he earned approximately 12 million overall from the Aldo fight alone.

9. Sjb1888

Sjb1888 Silver Belt

He became a millionaire with the Brandao fight in Dublin, he'll be worth upwards of $15-20m depending how much tax he's paying, rich guys don't actually pay the amount of tax some people think they do, there's a million loop holes.

Faceplanter likes this.
  10. Quinton Fields

Quinton Fields Banned Banned

B...Bu...But Shogun never made that money!!!! BRING IN THE NUMBERS BITCHES!!!!!

11. Head Clean Off

Head Clean Off Blue Belt Double Yellow Card

way more than that. it was 10 mil before the aldo fight

12. Hoop

Hoop Black Belt

Did it air on FOX? I thought only Fight Pass picked it up in the States.

13. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

I care. When I'm depressed and suicidal I think about having his babies and swimming in [insert Conor's networth]. That's the one thing that's keeping me alive.

basementdweller, Malvo and Gabe like this.
  14. mbach4307

mbach4307 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

They showed it constantly. I couldn't find the time or energy to watch. I'll stick to watching conor fight and do his silly interviews. That's how he entertains me.

15. DannyNL

DannyNL The King is BACK, baby! Banned

Estimated net worth of UFC's biggest star: 10 million

Estimated net worth of UFC's president: 350 million

Micsterator and helltoupee like this.
  16. seanb1979

seanb1979 Brown Belt

Doug22 and LouisBolanos like this.
  17. Hoop

Hoop Black Belt

It's not bad, actually. They were supposed to do a second series of it, but with Aldo pulling out it might have got put on hold and added more footage.. He did talk about making it into a docu-movie, which I'm sure you're delighted to hear ;)

18. squatchi26

squatchi26 Brown Belt

Reebok is holding that man back from making more £££.

19. Faceplanter

Faceplanter Purple Belt

Nice. I remember hearing it was around the Poirier fight but he fought Brandao before Dustin so not far off. That's a lot of money and it'll just continue to grow as he fights, especially if he keeps winning.

20. nanika

nanika Brown Belt

These celebrity net worth websites are so retarded it amazes me. Even Forbes is not accurate when accounting for celebrities/athletes net worth, especially athletes. They seem to add up all the income for athletes and assume they are investing prudently and not posting shopping sprees on instagram all the time. Sometimes it seems like they do not even account for taxes and say "He has a $100 million dollar non-gauranteed contract, so his net worth is $100 million dollars." That is not how it works.

Net worth is a function of income, spending and wealth management. All three of those are pretty much equally important with income of course being of slightly more importance because it forms the basis of wealth for athletes( but not necessarily someone like Zuckerburg whose wealth is in shares of a company that went public. It only becomes income when he sells the shares). But allen iverson had $250 million plus in income and was broke within A YEAR of retirement. that shows how important spending and wealth management are. Plus it is very hard to gage true spending even now days when people are flaunting their purchases on instagram because the largest expenses such as family, homes etc are not the kind of thing people post on instagram.

and lastly it is impossible from the surface to gauge how an individuals wealth management team is handling things. For athletes this could be the most important aspect because their careers and earning periods are so short and they need to build that nest egg early on the live a luxurious life forever.

I remember Diddy in an interview a few years ago was asked about the forbes estimate of his net worth and he said it was too high. He said he had no idea how they came up with that number. And this is forbes, a real news service. Some stupid websites have no way of estimating conors net worth.

but i guarantee Conor's current net worth is in $2-$10 million dollar range not $10-$30 million dollar range. Remember you need at least 2x the income over a period of time for that to equate to net worth and that would be spending NOTHING. Conor was on welfare a few years ago with no assets at all. He is doing very well for an MMA fighter but people who think he has already accumulated $30 million dollars are delusional.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016