Conor McGregor: Nate Diaz was ‘like Homer Simpson’ at UFC 196

Oh shit, I probably should have known that but I haven't had a system since gamecube.
I'm slacking

I don't blame you bro. I'm about to get out of gaming myself. I have an ancient old Xbox 360. I'm 24 I can't be playing video games anymore.. maybe just a little bit longer.

seems far more likely they "identify as female" but have a big fat dick hangin below their balls
oh-my-takei.gif

He on occasion says some funny stuff. But this was just lame.

Does he know he lost?

I already responded to you $uicideboy$. What made you want to create that username? Are you that hardcore?

You have to laugh, to not cry, huh?

Mind you Conor nuthuggers explain why you think this?

All I hear from you is that Conor will win, Conor will humiliate Nate, Nate is shook. But the facts... I don't see them.

just like the facts didn't make sense for Bisping Rockhold 2? When was the fight game ever logical? Conor wins. Because he just does :p

Conor still talking shit after he lost miserably and got slapped around like a little kid?

best rap duo in the game
Just listened to the beginning of their interview with no jumper on youtube and the dude said " man I'm on a lil bit of klonopin, some marijuana, and my suboxone for my opiate addiction." These guys are definitely XhardcoreX.. Just seem like a couple of wiggers. If I'm gonna listen to Louisiana rap I'll stick with C murder or boosie

Last edited:
a Josh Thompson head kick couldn't finish this kid. He was going to get back up before the towel was throwin in. Conor really thought he would knock him out with his fists. LOL what arrogance.

I think a baseball bat might knock diaz out but I bet it takes 3-4 shots.

Back