Conor Mcgregor moves infront of Justin Gejthe in the rankings

Against a name that fights at 155.. Look at the list.. Al is on there.. You want Cowboy behind Al..

Yes, but the fight was at 170.

If Jon Jones moves up to HW to fight for the title, and Stipe wins, does that mean Stipe wins the LHW title?

Wake up.

Yes, but the fight was at 170.

If Jon Jones moves up to HW to fight for the title, and Stipe wins, does that mean Stipe wins the LHW title?

Wake up.

Don't hold your breath.

Has anyone underneath him beaten him? He lost to Gaethje, McGregor, and Ferguson who are all above him.
He's had 5 fights at LW in the last 4 years and he's only won 2 of them. All 3 if his losses are 1st round finishes too. Raging Al and Alexander Hernandez do not equal a top 5 ranking.

This thread lol

Multiple-Babies-Crying-French-Antique-Postcard.jpg

Justin and Conor just beat the same guy..
Yeah Conor did so at ww, defo deserves more props. Also 1 lw win in his whole ufc career, not sure why Conor hasn't been nominated permanent lw champ or some shit.

I don't see why they moved Gathje in front of him in the first place.

Cerrone should be taken off them rankings all together and thrown in the dumpster.

After beating number 5 ranked Cerrone at 170, conor moves infront of Gejthe on the 155 rankings.
View attachment 715439

<{danayeah}>

<36>

How did Conor move up in the LW ranks when the fight was at WW?!

{<huh}

Stop being outraged guys. My personal favorite quote from the article about one of the 14 “media members” who vote on the rankings.

“Romain Cadot, per LinkedIn, is apparently the editor-in-chief of vladusport.fr. Here’s the thing: Vladusport.fr doesn’t exist. If you go there, it’s just some online shopping thing squatting in the space. According to their Facebook page, they haven’t existed in over 4 years.“

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/reddit-user-exposes-ufc-rankings-system/

By your logic, all former champs should still be ranked. Doesn't work like that lol, unless it's Conor I guess.

Conor hasn't won a fight at LW in 3 years (going into his 4th), and Cerrone isn't even ranked at WW, so I don't know where you're getting 'top 10 guy' from.

If you seriously agree with these bullshit rankings, I don't know what else to say. God fucking damn LOL.
Exactly, people bring up being champ and wins that happened years ago....if we’re gonna do that bj penn should be ranked at number 1 haha

Back