News Conor McGregor/Micheal Chisea Settle Dolly Bus Attack lawsuit

i highly doubt when Conor checks his bank balance he'll hardly know its was gone

Conor fans are now mad that he doesn't control the courts like he controls their world's.

yeah but to me they're just testing the waters with the slap shit. if it makes money they'll keep it, if it doesn't they'll bury it and nobody will remember it. to me, it just shows that WME/IMG is desperate for money.
The reaction has been largely negative already.

Conor still taking L's.

And it was all because of that uncooked sausage he defended.

The same sausage who is also bringing him to court.
That incident probably made him sell more PPVs of which he was getting a cut. They marketed that a lot. We don’t know how much the settlement was though but I doubt it hurt him much financially.

That incident probably made him sell more PPVs of which he was getting a cut. They marketed that a lot. We don’t know how much the settlement was though but I doubt it hurt him much financially.
Sure, money's is money though, from what we've seen with the whole
Charity thing with Poirier, Conor doesn't seem like the type to not care about how much he's having to pay. Conor probably was having a rant just because he has to pay.

It looks like Chiesa got his Red Panty Night

Hopefully he took Conor for a hefty sum

VOTE DREYGA2000 FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

It's been a while, but did Conor ever explain WHY he attacked the bus?

Hopefully the settlement made Chiesa rich, hence we dont have to watch him anymore at the desk

Michael shouldn't get a penny.

If anything he should be thanking Conor for the exposure his boring ass got from dollygate

Chisea should now sue the UFC for letting it happen. The UFC might not have wanted the throwing of the dollies to happen, but they wanted the orchestrated drama that Conor was doing. Chisea should sue big time, take it to court. Win, take that money and make a UFE league (U Fight Expensive) and pay those guys a 60:40 split.

That dolly made Conor many more millions than whatever Chiesas purse was lol

Will Chieasa need to detail how he will spend the money before Conor sends a cheque?

Won't be necessary
50% has already been spent on therapy and zoloft and the remaining monies will be spent on therapy and zoloft

Throwing the dolly was one thing...

gndpj4U.gif

But fucking the tailpipe went too far

f5IB5Ob.gif

I want to know what Fighter Kevin Lee and Mike's mom think about this.

UFC & Conor McGregor giving out paydays

Back